Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lesbassnett Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 09:51 PM
    DVD/rw' not showing
    Two DVD rw's One of them not showing (Win XP Pro)
    RSM Posts: 43, Reputation: 4

May 6, 2007, 01:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lesbassnett
    Two DVD rw's One of them not showing (Win XP Pro)
    I would need a bit more information. Is it showing up in the device manager but not in My Computer?
    Dchdman Posts: 226, Reputation: 17

May 19, 2007, 11:40 PM
    Could be a co-confliction between the to drives if they are different model. Also you would need to install drivers for both Roms if they where different. But would need more info to tell.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How come I am not showing yet? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I am 16 weeks pregnant and not showing at all!I feel like I'm never going to pop out? Is this normal and when am I supposed to get my little baby bump? I'm worried that I'm not even showing a little bit. When should I be getting a little bigger?

Dish network hookups to DVD HDD, TV, and DVD player [ 6 Answers ]

I have a Dish Network 301 Satellite box I want to hookup a Pioneer DVD-640H HDD, so I can record from my dish channels to my DVD and/or HDD, I have an older Panasonic TV that has connections: ANT 1, ANT 2, audio (re-white RCA type) and also S-Video input and RCA a/v (yellow-red-white) input. ...

Dvd compatibilty issues with older dvd players. [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having problems with dvds not working on clients dvd players when they work on mine. I have looked into it and it would seem some dvd players have problems with high bitrates, so I have made a new dvd with a VBR of between 4800 and 6000, so there is not much peaking and is pretty low,...

2 DVD Writers and 1 DVD Rom [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Pent 4 with 512 ram, 60 gig HD. I would like to hookup my 2 DVD Burners so that I can make 2 copies at the same time from my DVD Rom.. Is this possible and what do I need to connect them? Appreciate any help folk... Oops, thanks folks, I discovered that this task can be performed...

View more questions Search