Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prajakta Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 09:07 PM
    Masters degree
    Why somebody needs a masters degree in design? Or why somebody want to be a product designer?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2007, 09:14 PM
    For one reason, if the job you are applying for wants the applicant to have a masters degree. You would then stand a better chance of getting the job if you have such a degree.

Another reason is that your knowledge of the subject will be greatly increased.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scholarship for masters degree [ 5 Answers ]

HI, I am a IT graduate from Bhutan and would like to request for help in finding scholarships to pursue my masters degree. Since Bhutan is a developing country, we cannot fund the masters course ourselves, hence the need for the scholarship. I would be very grateful if you could give me a way to...

Scholarships for masters degree in physical education preferably in USA [ 2 Answers ]

I am a physical education teacher in war-torn province of mindanao. I am very eager to pursue a masters degree abroad so that I can help in my own little way my community. Unfortunately I am financially incapable of pursuing my post graduate studies. I am not getting any younger anymore and I know...

Avoiding "degree mills", seeking real degree! [ 9 Answers ]

I started as an education major in the State University of NY Oswego. I made an unusual, and perhaps unwise decision to put my learning in first place, and made no efforts to get a degree. I read "Pedagogy of the Oppressed" by Ivan Illich, and got turned on to his untraditional, radical approach to...

View more questions Search