Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shawondria Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 08:44 PM
    Who can relate with me
    I Had Sex On April 6 My Boyfriend Did The Pull Out Method On 2 Weeks Later I Started Having Lower Back Pains And Sore Breasts I Thought I Could Be Pregnant But My Period Started On April 24 Which Was A Day Late So Then I Knew That I Wasn't Pregnant When My Period Started But Now I'm Feeling Movements In My Lower Abdomen Could I Be Pregnant?
    brazygirl08 Posts: 74, Reputation: 9

Apr 26, 2007, 10:27 PM
    No. It is way to early for movements :) YOu sound like you are not pregnant! But I mean did you have a normal period?
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2007, 12:10 AM
    You are not pregnant but may in fact be feeling over anxious and a bit guilty, and this can cause you to imagine all sorts of things. Relax, distract your mind by throwing yourself into something you really enjoy doing.
    Anayden Posts: 67, Reputation: 19

Apr 27, 2007, 12:19 AM
    Yes it is possible because you can still have a period and be pregnant. It is VERY rare, but yes, it can happen. And that pull out crap don't work because he still ejects precum in you and guys can't feel that, but it also has WAY MORE sperm in the precum than in the regular . Most people don't know that, but now you do. Girl, go see if you are pregnant. Go to the hospital and get a blood pregnancy test. It could be that, if you are pregnant, it could be growing in your fillopian tube. GO TO THE DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rina _4 Posts: 182, Reputation: 19

Apr 27, 2007, 09:48 AM
    You could be pregnant. You can still have a period (last one), but the low back pain and the tenderness is because of your period. I am not sure about the movements in your lower abdomen but it's definitely not a sign of you being pregnant.
    If you are pregnant it would be months before you can feel any movement.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2007, 09:52 AM
    I don't know what you are feeling down there, but there is no way a baby could have quickened in 3 weeks.

You might have some other issues like fibroids, though. See your GYN.
    gangarajup Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2007, 10:37 AM
    Instead of going to doctor please check it with one step pregnancy kit.
    kso Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Apr 27, 2007, 09:56 PM
    As for the movements, gas can make you feel things. I know it's weird, but that could be what you were feeling. It definitely wouldn't be baby you were feeling. You wouldn't feel that until 4 months (edited, months is what I meant)along or so. But yeah, could have been gas, or like me, I have strange little muscle twitches in my abdomen sometimes. Harmless, but it does feel a little weird.
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

Apr 28, 2007, 02:22 PM
    Was your period normal? Or was it very light? If it was light and didn't last long then it could have been implantation bleeding. You could just take a test. Some women do have their periods while they're pregnant. It's not very common, but it's not impossible either. If you two used protection you wouldn't be worrying about this. Just take a test. And if you did have a tubular pregnancy (as someone said before it could be growing in your fillopian tube) then you would be in severe pain. If you are severe pain then go to the ER right now. But if it is just little twinges you are feeling, it could be gas as some others said, muscle spasms, or even just stressing yourself out too much about it. Now if you get a positive result on your pregnancy test, then I would go and get a blood test. Go to Planned Parenthood or any teen clinic. Most will do it for cheap or even free. Goodluck
    bonanza123 Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Apr 29, 2007, 01:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shawondria
    I Had Sex On April 6 My Boyfriend Did The Pull Out Method On 2 Weeks Later I Started Having Lower Back Pains And Sore Breasts I Thought I Could Be Pregnant But My Period Started On April 24 Which Was A Day Late So Then I Knew That I Wasn't Pregnant When My Period Started But Now I'm Feeling Movements In My Lower Abdomen Could I Be Pregnant?
    I doubt your pregnant. The pain could always be caused by sudden stress
    shorty_got_skills Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

May 1, 2007, 06:39 AM
    I think that you are not pregnant but wondering about it and getting worked up over it is just going to add stress more than you need. So you should do a home pregnancy test (they are more reliable then some think!). Good luck!
    pickerill Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 01:43 PM
    You wouldn't feel movements yet but you can have what is called an implantation bleed in the early stages of pregnancy, this is when the fertilized egg implants into the lining of your uterus, the implantation bleed usually occurs when your period would have been due but is often lighter and shorter than a normal period.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can relate to this one after my visit to the State Institution, Can you? [ 4 Answers ]

(P.D. = personality disorder) How many Narcissistic P.D. does to take to change a light bulb? Just one. To hold the light bulb but he has to wait for the whole world to revolve around him. How many Borderline P.D. does to take to change a light bulb? Just one. To threaten suicide...

So torn. Can anyone relate? [ 2 Answers ]

I am having issues. My ex boyfriend / friend in a different state searched for me for 3 years and found me 3 weeks ago. We haven't seen eachother in a decade, but he felt strongly like he had to find me. At first I didn't know what to think because I have been married for four years. I feel such a...

View more questions Search