Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RedSox33Fan Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 06:59 PM
    1990's Action Figures
    I came across some action fiigures---wondering if someone can help me. I have 2 aprrox 6" tall kangaroos and 1 rhino they are dressed up in robes with belts and it read IJL Creatures LBEI copyright 1996 on the bottom of the feet . I can't remember what show, movie or comic book they were from. Thanks for you help!!
    Zactoys Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Apr 29, 2007, 02:42 PM
    The kangaroo action figures you have are from the movie Warriors of Virtue. I have 3 of them also. :D
    RedSox33Fan Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2007, 05:39 PM
    Zactoys---Thank you so much!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early 1990's Lincoln Weldanpower 225 [ 16 Answers ]

I'm about to purchase a used Weldanpower 225. It was the model prior to the Lincoln Ranger 8 and is powered by a single cylinder 16 hp Briggs and Stratton gasoline engine. Does anyone know anything about this particular model welder... the goods... the bads... etc. Should I buy it or shy away...

Old 1990's board games [ 1 Answers ]

Thank u very much... just looking for board game or such that had a pirate ship that involved 2 or more players with cataputes that shot pirate pieces at the ship that hung onto the mast or other places... tanks.

Historical figures and events [ 4 Answers ]

I need a list of historical figures and events in the hinduism religion.

Significant figures [ 5 Answers ]

In significant figures how is last digit of measiremsnt usually determinde

Name of toy in early 1990's [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out the name of a toy in the early 1990's for little girls. It was a "belly" that contained either one baby or twins. I remember picking up all the packages in the store trying to figure out which one weighed more so that I could pick the one with twins inside. I can't...

View more questions Search