Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    addy Posts: 207, Reputation: 6

Apr 26, 2007, 06:52 PM
    Mixed messages
    Hey you,
    Okay, I have another guy question. There is this guy I used to llike that goes to my school. I liked him 4 2 weeks then decided weed be better as friends. So now we are friends.But in the mean time he kind of has been flirtacious.. well I think so.at our track meet he was kind of flirting,talking,touching,being around me, at school we hang out(just as friends).todya was our schools aheltic banquet and afterwards we all hanged outside an dhe and I were joking around and I was carrying a cup of ice (I like to eat it) and he takes a piece he had his hand around mine(on the cup)okay now that is probablyu just a coincidence, but then I asked him to hold it and he did then we joked around somemore and he threw the rest of th emelted ice on me in my face! (which was then water)he laughed for a minute then said he was sorry and started touching my face. I don't think I like him that way, but does he?
    lost in my little head Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Apr 27, 2007, 04:21 PM
    There are some definite possibilities that he likes you, but I would wait a little longer see if there are any more signs that he likes you in that way. Always look for body language which tells a whole lot whether a person likes you. But if your not into him in that way I suggest you make it clear to him in an assertive way. Also note your body language that could also give him the idea of your interest.
    addy Posts: 207, Reputation: 6

May 6, 2007, 11:35 AM
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mixed Messages [ 17 Answers ]

Hi, I need help. I started dating this guy about 2 months ago and about a month after we started dating he told me that he was not ready for a committed relationship. He said that he had been in 3 back to back serious relationships and he wasn't ready for another. He really backed off for about...

Mixed Messages [ 1 Answers ]

I have been on a rollercoaster ride with my girl for the last month. We have been back and forth between together and not together. Last week she told me that she didn't want to have a serious relationship right now. She wanted to be able to see other guys. What else can could I do but say OK....

Mixed Messages [ 3 Answers ]

What does it mean when a guy says he cares about you, not like a friend but doesn't want to give you false hope. He broke up with me after being together for 6 years and started dating someone 3 months after. Is it likely that his current relationship is a rebound? I know they were intimate and...

So many mixed messages [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there Can someone please help me out with all these mixed messages and general confusion I have? Work is developing really slowly and I'm not financially independent. I'm an english as a foreign language teacher in France. I like it here but am I in the right location? Can anyone feel any...

Mixed Messages! [ 2 Answers ]

Lets give this ago, maybe Ill have more help from here I've been seen this girl for a while now and we grew really attached to each other, everything was perfect, however about 2 weeks ago she threw a tantrum for no apparent reason. I've asked what the problem was/is and I getno response,...

View more questions Search