Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    redpepper53 Posts: 8, Reputation: 5

Apr 26, 2007, 05:39 PM
    reference signitures
    hi I live in british columbia canada, I signed a personal loan as a reference signiture in the late nineties. That loan was paid off and I signed as a reference again for the same person. He quit making payments in 2000, the account was sold to a collections agency and they are harassing me and saying that I signed jointly, when I told them to send me a certified copy of the laon agreement they quit bugging me for a couple months then started again. What can I do to get them to leave me alone.

all advice is greatly valued
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 26, 2007, 05:47 PM
    I'm not sure what laws Canada has to protect against dunning harassment, But I would send them a letter telling them to stop or you will report them to the authorities.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Filter cross reference [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 1990 Nissan Terrano 2.7l diesel. It was imported from Japan. I am looking for replacement filters (oil, fuel, air) and cannot find a cross-reference list for North American parts. Does anyone know of either a forum where this might be found or someone / place that could tell me the North...

Reference list [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys.. I need some help here in writing a references list for a paper I'm writing now... I took data from the following resources and I dono the scientific way in writing them to my reference list : 1- a TV or Radio speech 2- a paper that was discussed in a conference 3- an interview ...

Slander or just a bad reference [ 7 Answers ]

Recently I found out the General Manager of a former employer told a potential employer that I was a "trouble maker" and He recommended she "DO NOT HIRE" me. Before she checked with my former employer, this potential employer was very impressed by my qualifications and was talking to me as if I...

Reference books/sources [ 1 Answers ]

I am planning to finish a roughed in basement bathroom. Could a kind person direct me to a good reference/how-to book. I have done a few plumbing projects around the house and regard myself quite handy. However, with respect to basement bathroom, I feel like a layperson. Regards, :)

View more questions Search