Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mmoran333 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2004, 06:31 PM
    Delete AdServe
    I keep getting a box at the bottom of my screen that says " Ad-Serve" but there in nothing on the screen.
    How can I prevent this from happening?
    Thank you.
    Marlene
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2004, 10:57 AM
    Delete AdServe
    Start by downloading Ad-Aware (www.lavasoftusa.com). That should get rid of it for you along with any other spyware you might have.
    mmoran333 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2004, 05:21 AM
    Delete AdServe
    Thank you. I'll try it.
    Hishnika Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2004, 09:12 PM
    Delete AdServe
    Hey, check out the post named "Ad serve is affecting my Windows Media Player" on may 5th in this same forum. It might help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't delete .dll file [ 5 Answers ]

I downloaded Thunderbird 1.6.0 after much delays and restarts. Tried to install it But got a 'pop-up' from 7-ZIP "Unspecified error." I don't use 7-ZIP but it is on my machine. Tried to delete it but was denied as "it was in use." I nibbled at the files, deleting each segment one by one. Got it...

Can't delete some files... [ 16 Answers ]

Hi. I've got Windows XP Home Edition on one of my PCs and since the last upgrades, I've not been able to delete files without changing the properties or attributes. Now, after downloading a file for a correspondence course, and wanting to delete the *.exe file that is just a self-extracting...

I can't delete files on my PC [ 2 Answers ]

Please, can someone help me? I can't get rid of some files (large) on my PC. I get an error like:"Cannot delete <file name> Acces is denied. Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use." The files are not "Read only". I'm using winxp pro sp2 I...

View more questions Search