Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sport billy Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 02:09 PM
    Ecotourist Business
    Hello... I´m looking for a site where I can get a hold of a business plan to start an ecology oriented business for tourist (both domestic & inernational) attraction. Dealing with activities or similar... this would be my own business... I appreciate your information... sport billy.
    wags Posts: 80, Reputation: 4

May 2, 2007, 09:01 PM
    You need to develop your plan, not copy someone else's. There are many sites to help you do this, one being www.sba.gov . Part of the purpose of a business plan is to allow others know how YOU plan on running your business. Good Luck !
    TechSupport Posts: 43, Reputation: 5

May 3, 2007, 10:48 AM
    You will also want to contact the Service Corps of Retired Executives (SCORE) to see about free advice towards this goal. You can check them out at SCORE.org. There are also tons of resources at the SBA (www.sba.gov, as wags pointed out) and I'm sure there are community microenterprise and small business development organizations in your area that do this for a living, especially as non-profit organizations that might help you out for free.

I wish you luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tell me some business plans of internet business [ 1 Answers ]

I am Biomedical engineer. I have interest in food, restaurants, medical equipments. Is there any business plans for me? pl. guide me

Business [ 2 Answers ]

What is the difference between supply chains on a B2C site compared to a B2B site?

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

New business [ 1 Answers ]

Wanting to start cleaning business. I have my occupational license but I am not bonded or insured. How do I go about getting bonded and insured for my personal new company? Thank you

View more questions Search