Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    R27525R Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 12:55 PM
    Burning sensation in right hip
    I have had a burning sensation in my right hip for quite some time, I have not found a doctor that the give me any help. Can anyone help. THANKS.
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2007, 12:03 PM
    I am surprised that you cannot find a doctor to help you with this. What you are describing is a symptom of various issues. You doctor should be ruling out these issues one by one. If he/she cannot come up with a solution, you should have been referred to a neurologist. Unfortunately, a diagnosis cannot be made online. If I were you, I would find another doctor. Here are some links that might be of some help to you. :

burning pain in hip
    Bursitis of the Hip Causes, Diagnosis, Symptoms, and Treatment on MedicineNet.com
    Hip Injury - Causes of Hip Pain
    Pain - WrongDiagnosis.com
    Cool Running :: Hip and Back Pain
    Doveyrose Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2009, 12:56 PM
    Thank you RubyPitbull! Helpful Info!!
    jamesmack Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2012, 11:52 AM
    The best course of action would be to find doctor in your area. A chiropractor might be able to help also with information.
    Henderson Hip Injury
    Dtotton80 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2012, 04:16 PM
    I am also having the same Burning sensation in my right hip close to my rump. I have had this pain for at least 2 months now after several falls while I was in the Hospital. I am also unsure what is causing it but I do know the pain of the burning is so bad it is hard to put into words. The only relief I have found is laying down on my left side so that there is no weight baring on my right hip. When you finally get some answers please let me know because I am only 31 years old and this pain has me feeling as if I am in my 80's
    kjensen80 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2012, 05:53 PM
    I also had a burning pain in my right hip.
    I went to the chiropractor, and he said if it burns,
    then it is most likely a ligament.

He suggested I ice it for 20 minutes and then walk for 20 minutes, 3 x a day.
    It Worked!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trition aqua sensation power shower [ 1 Answers ]

Hi - I have a triton power shower that has decided to 'play up' - everything was OK until this morning when my wife used it (yes I know we've all heard that one before!) it was actually a good two to three minutes after she had turned it off and was out of the bathroom it just turned itself on...

Tingling sensation of the heart [ 1 Answers ]

The last couple of nights I have been waking up with a tingling sensation in my heart. Last night the tingling sensation went through to the left left arm. My husband went to the hospital last week with a fluttering heart and was diagnosed with artrial fibrilation last week. I am not sure...

Burning hip sensations [ 1 Answers ]

HI, I've been having off and on burning sensations on my right hip area... almost feels like it is draining? I thought it was appendicitis last April... very sharp pain... but the x-rays and ultrasounds said no. They seemed to blame that incident on my fibroid. What could be causing this burning...

View more questions Search