Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pappapoo51 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 12:25 PM
    Overian cancer
    My wife has had ovarian cancer sense 2004 she and I need to be in contact with other surviors of ovarian cancer
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2007, 01:06 PM
    I am so sorry that you and your wife are going through this. Here are a few web sites that should help you get in contact with people going through what you both are going through.

The Cancer Survivors Network, supplying information, resources, chat, stories, discussion forums and support for cancer survivors and caregivers.

Anderson Network - Patient-to-Patient Cancer Support Group - M. D. Anderson Cancer Center

There is a hotline number on this link in which you can speak with someone about your situation: Home - Gilda Radner Familial Ovarian Cancer Registry

I know how trying this can be for both the patient and the caregiver/spouse and. Ask as many questions of these organizations as you can think of. Find out if there are any support groups that meet on a regular basis where you live. If your wife is undergoing treatment at a local hospital, they should have a patient advocate or someone who can give you contact information on all the resources available to you both. I wish you both the best of luck and if you have further questions, please do not hesitate to post back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does he have cancer? [ 4 Answers ]

Something's always been different about my boyfriend and I've never understood what it was that was different about him until last night when he confided everything in me. Basically he told me that his health is affecting everything he does, and that he knows something's wrong. We fear that it is...

Cancer or herpes ? [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't been sexually active in a few months but always use protection and haven't had multiple partners, but I keep getting these painful bumps that turn into open sores. I really hope it isn't herpes, so can some one with experience please help? I am just waiting for a doctor appointment but...

Cancer [ 4 Answers ]

My husband had cancer three years ago. The treatment they gave him caused him to have hearing loss and a little short term memory loss. Lately I am finding that his memory loss seems to be getting worse. He had the treatment at the VA and it was an experimental kind, since they didn't think he...

Cancer [ 8 Answers ]

I am a 12 year old Autistic (Asperger's) female, and I have been noticing some things going on with my right breast lately. It looks like it has been bruised up, my nipple is wrinked. I have been noticing discharge on my breast. I have had my meds. Switched from Risperdal to Geodon. Which...

Cancer and edema [ 1 Answers ]

A friend just had a huge tumor removed and has a colostomy bag. Several small tumors were left in, figuring chemo would take care of them. She is now experiencing terrible edema in her legs, feet and abdomen. What is causing this and how should it be properly treated? Does it have anything to...

View more questions Search