Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tsr2000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 12:05 PM
    Leasing contract
    Hi,
    In our house leasing contract, my name is not listed as one of the occupants. The lease is in my Wife's name. Do I need to add my name or am I included in the contract because I am the spouse? We live in a rented house in Ventura county CA.

Thanks
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 26, 2007, 12:07 PM
    I would add your name to the lease, but the only time it would matter is if she wants to kick you out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breaking a leasing contract for an apartment in Texas to purchanse a new house [ 4 Answers ]

Do I have any other way to get out if I breach a contract agreement with the apartment, because I want to buy a new home, and the new home is a really good offer not to miss out? Could you let me know. Thanks

Leasing late charge [ 2 Answers ]

I moved into a house with some friends after a guy they were living with had to move out. When I went up to the leasing office they added me on to it and dated it for Jan 5 this year. About a week ago they sent me a letter telling me I owed them the previous guys rent from Dec and Nov of last year...

Leasing cottage in Alaska [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Alaska and recently engaged in a 8-month lease. The dwelling is a cottage that is rented on a nightly rental at 220.00 through the summer then starting in late Sept. becomes a winter rental at 750.00 a month all utilities included. When speaking to the land owner he said that the unit...

Leasing in Virginia [ 7 Answers ]

I am new to this forum so help me out here! I live in Virginia and signed a 1 year lease in March. I have been dating somebody and have decided to move in with him. I haven't had a chance to research my lease yet, but do recall when I signed it that I would only be responsible for 3 months or...

Auto leasing [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 4 year lease on a 2005 VW Bug, which began in March, 2005. I am allowed 10,000 miles per year on the lease. Vehicle has 10,800 miles currently. I want to get out of the lease now, as I do not need 3 vehicles any more. Short of trading the vehicle in on another one, how do I get out of...

View more questions Search