Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Haylow_16 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 11:48 AM
    I'm doing a project on teens and religion!
    :confused: Ok Im doing this project on religion and how it effects teen and I recently started questioning my beliefs so now I have no idea what to write because everything I believed in has recently let me down... this is the first time I've doubted anything about my religion and its soooo hard. Ive been a christian as long as I can remember and chose this for my project before I had any doubts and now it too late to turn back... So if you have anything you can tell me about religion and how it either effected you when you were a teen or how its effecting you now it will help thanks so much.:confused:So Please Help:eek:
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Apr 26, 2007, 01:29 PM
    I was really religious as a teen myself and started to question my faith also. Some folks by questioning their faith will grow to have stronger faith, others like me will fall away from the god concept completely. That's OK though --each person has their own path to follow in this world.

Why don't you incorporate your doubts and what brought them into your mind into your report?
    -- Savage
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 26, 2007, 02:02 PM
    If you are doing a reseach, about effects of religion, you look not at individual denominations or even classes of religion, but at the overall idea of religion,

One is from national studies, people who practice religion normally have better health. Next perhaps do students who practice religion get better grades, or do better in sports and so on.
    Haylow_16 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 09:21 PM
    I really just need like testimonial stories related to how it effects teen at school home and so on...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teens Bedroom ----help [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Hope someone can help. We are redoing our 15 year olds bedroom - a skateboard fanatic. We would like to incorporate this into his room - old skate decks for shelves, posters mounted, track lighting, etc. He wants his ceiling black - no problem - but what color would I use on the walls? ...

Teens and MySpace [ 23 Answers ]

Wow what an epiphany... If you really want to know who your child is and what they are up to... do a myspace search on your kid. Click on all of their friends and read comments left by your child.and read comments their friends are leaving them. Most teenagers have a myspace account and it's...

My teens do not like my partner [ 17 Answers ]

I feel hopeless, my kids have virtually pushed my partner out of their lives and mine. Now I have to sneak around to see her. What should I do? Should I stop seeing this person that I love, just because my teenagers have told me so? I am very confused... yoyokerk:( :( :(

Teens without conscience [ 11 Answers ]

My 16 year old Son has decided he would like to live on his own. His Sister who is 18 has been asked to leave her father's house two days ago because she has been lying and stealing and refusing to help out at home or abide by the house rules. She has been defiant since she was 7. When she was a...

View more questions Search