Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gossamer65 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 10:42 AM
    Skip trowel or California knockdown
    How do I skip trowel a wall? I have the California knockdown on 3 walls and I need to match them to a newly installed wall.
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2012, 03:36 PM
    I found this video very instructive, it shows how to skip trowel a wall and match the texture to other walls:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skip a mortgage payment [ 5 Answers ]

I have never been in the situation I am right now. I do not know how to approach my mortgage company to see about skipping a payment or making interest only payments. How should such a conversation be done

What size trowel do I use [ 1 Answers ]

I am installing marble tile on the shower wall and what size trowel do I use, I bought a 1/4 in notched trowel the tiles are 12 by 12

Using DVD-RAM recorder to skip TV commercials [ 4 Answers ]

Several ads seem to say that if your DVD recorder will record on DVD-RAM that you can record and watch TV at the same time and fast forward past the commercials. Am I reading these ads correctly? The Pansonic DMR-ES10S at about $199 will record on DVD-RAM. There are DVD recorders that also have 60...

California [ 1 Answers ]

Contest Question 1 out of a hundred. I am having a lot of trouble with this one. Thanks for any help. A certain California drive-thru during its almost-90-year span of operation, before a snowstorm in the late sixties put it out of commission... What, where was it... I have tried tunnels,...

View more questions Search