Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Techclerk Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2005, 03:24 PM
    1996 REFORM PARTY Perot/Cheney/Dole
    Is it possible that Cheney knew Dole was going to lose in 1996, so he switched his vote to Ross Perot so that he could have the Reform Party's support when it was his turn in 2008?

Where is Cheney quoted to be voting for Perot or Dole?
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2005, 09:22 PM
    No disrespect for mr. cheney, he's a smart man even if you do not like his ideology, but I'd be shocked if he got the nomination... has he really acted like he'd seek the office?

Jul 31, 2005, 01:04 PM
    Why would you be shocked if Cheney got the nomination? I don't understand why that would be shocking. Bush says he could be president. What are you not saying here that would lead you to that conclusion?

I see Cheney as someone who clearly wants to be president. Maybe I'm just not reading him correctly.

But my question is... Did he vote for Perot or Dole? Is he Reform Party or is he Republican Party?

Another question: Why was he in Hawaii on election eve? What was he trying to tell us?

Please visit my webpage www.principlesofreform.us

I have circumstances that support this question.
    -In 2000, Perot endorsed Bush instead of Pat B.
    Perot was then asked how long he has been in collusion with the Republicans

-In 1996 Perot and Dole had a secret meeting that was leaked to the press. Dole wanted Perot's endorsement.

Is it possible that Cheney and Dole had a similar secret meeting that was never discovered?

Cheney was on the board of directors for EDS... Perot's company.

Perot got 1/3 of Wyoming's vote in '92 when Cheney was Wyoming's congressman. This was followed by an interview that is easily found online. In this interview, Cheney explains the dynamics of the Perot phenomenon and how there is room in the Republican Party for Perot voters.

THIS IS NO JOKE!

It is very important in determining if there will be 2 or there will be 3 podiums in the next presidential debates. For example, lets say Senator Clinton wins the nomination.

If Clinton debated Perot
    If Cheney voted for Perot
    Then how can Democrats refuse to debate the Reform Party?
    If Cheney voted for Perot, then Nader could be in the Presidential Debates and if Democrats don't like it, they can drop out!!

This could be the achilles heel that can kill the Democratic party, or it can be the birth of a 3 party system.
    Newbiemouseandpoint Posts: 13, Reputation: 2
    -

Sep 10, 2005, 04:26 AM
    :-) for the pundits
    http://www.badmash.org/videos/videos...12K_Stream.flv

Computers are not my thing :-)

This is fun if you cut/paste for your address line.

Sep 19, 2005, 11:16 AM
    Uh, thanks. I don't think I want to pick on Bush, though. I'm not sure how that would help me :)

Anyway, talking about looking stupid like your video link says...

What about Edwards on election night? He promised every voter will count and every vote will be counted. I live in Ohio. Democrats took Nader to the supreme court and the ruling was that Nader voters DON'T count and Nader votes WILL NOT BE COUNTED.

In my opinion, that was the biggest political blunder of my lifetime.
    Boy, oh boy. 2008 is going to be FUN!! :p

It really isn't relevant to my question, but you brought it up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bachelorette Party ideas [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a bridesmaid in a friends' wedding and want to throw her a bachelorette party (possibly a surprise). I need some ideas: something we can do without alocohol, is pretty low cost, and something christians will want to attend. Let me know what you think... thanks in advance :)

Power sector reform in india [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know what is the impact of powe sector reform in India .Whether such reforms are successful in any other country.

What makes a party good? [ 4 Answers ]

Quick question what makes a party good? For all the teens out there please help me! Lol well I need tips quick and remember this is my first time having one and the sad part is that I'm turning 18 and also I don't have that mauch frineds that know each other like I have many different cliques......

Cake for a party [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know a recipe for a sponge cake that I could use to make a huge cake for an engagement party?

View more questions Search