Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    motherof3 Posts: 51, Reputation: 6

Apr 26, 2007, 10:20 AM
    The Shangri-La Diet
    Has anyone ever tried the Shangri-La Diet? If so does it work? I was told it was something like taking a teaspoon or two of olive oil everyday between meals and it makes you not hungary.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2007, 02:42 PM
    There are a million fad diets out there, but eat natural healthy foods is a diet that works, with no weirdness. Eat Smaller portions of a variety of foods, load up on fruits, veggies, legumes, whole grain, cereals, breads, pasta and rice. Eat 2-3 oz of loin type meats, turkey or skinless chicken and fish. Bake or broil your meats in olive or canola oil, instead of drinking it. (also his idea of eating a raw egg is not the safest advice I ever heard, a raw egg can be infected with salmonella) And exercise this is a plan that works with time and patience.
    MicheleEB Posts: 58, Reputation: 4

May 14, 2007, 12:41 PM
    After a series of surgeries and a bad back, and quitting smoking a gained quite a few pounds. It is a struggle to lose the weight but the best thing that I have found is just regular exercise (walking is very good) and slowly decreasing portion size. I don't lose superfast, but it is coming off. The easier the weight goes, the easier it comes back.
    motherof3 Posts: 51, Reputation: 6

May 22, 2007, 07:31 AM
    THank you to all

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can Diet Coke/Diet Pepsi ruined your diet? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello, Iam Writing To You Because Iam One Of Those People That Have Been Trying To Lose Some Pounds.. I Have Been Cutting Off The Sweets, Fatting And Anything Else That Gains Weight.. I Also Have Been Doing Exercise.. my Only Question Is If Diet Coke Gains Weight Even Though If Its Diet?. My...

What Diet? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been doing many diets and can't find one that works with my busy schedule and I am hungry all the time. What is the best one from you opinion and how do I do it? :(

Diet pills [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm 26 And Weigh About 163 And I'm 5'6. I Working Toward Losing 20 Pounds. So Does Any One Know Of A Diet Supplement That May Be Helpful That Really Works. I Also Watch What I Eat And Exercise.

Diabetic diet [ 1 Answers ]

My Aunt is a big, beautiful, mature woman who has just been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. She is having a problem understanding how to convert carbs to grams. Her dietician is a wonderful person, but doesn't realize that she is 70 years old and may not catch on as quickly as a younger...

Diet [ 1 Answers ]

Hi How can I lose some weight ( only 3-4 kg) without going on horrible diets? Because I've seen people who went on hard diets and did lose weight but the wieght went back as soon as they returned to normal eating habbits. I've already cut off hot chips and junk food. What else shoud I do? Thanks

View more questions Search