Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missouritom Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 09:56 AM
    Will! The Iraq Dinar,Ever become eqaul to the Dollar?
    Helo ,I was watching the science channel about global warming and the future energy crises ,Will those countries wi the huge oil deposits make there economies and money worth allot more as the oil resources become more scarce ,:confused:
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

May 17, 2007, 01:53 PM
    The law of supply and demand will ultimately rule.

If oil becomes scarce enough, the oil suppliers will benefit and eventually take the lead in the world economy.
    ActionJackson Posts: 301, Reputation: 28

Jun 1, 2007, 06:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by missouritom
    Helo ,I was watching the science channel about global warming and the future energy crises ,Will those countries wi the huge oil deposits make there economies and money worth allot more as the oil resources become more scarce ,:confused:
    My opinion. It's not a matter of whether the monetary systems of other countries will rise to the value of the America's monetary system. I look at it more in terms of the dollar continuing to lose value to the point that it is as weak as foreign money. With our national debt at an all-time record high coupled with the fact that Communist China continues to grab the world's assets i.e. natural resources coupled with fact that more and more US businesses are jumping ship and moving operations to foreign lands coupled with the fact that our current government is bending over backwards to destroy our national borders and turn us into a "North American Union," I believe that it's a matter of time when our system collapses. China will dominate the world market and we will be at their mercy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1935E Silver Certificate Dollar [ 7 Answers ]

I would like to find out the value of an old 1935E Silver Certificate Dollar Bill. I also have a 1957 Silver Certificate Dollar Bill and would like to find out how much it is worth. I can scan these bills and e-mail them to someone if they can assist me with this.

Value of a silver certificate dollar [ 2 Answers ]

I have a silver certificate dollar series 1935e. The serial number is V02133173G. THe condition is fair. One minor rip and there is 2 folds. I am looking for the value of this. Thank You. Mandy Reigle

Soldier in Iraq [ 7 Answers ]

So my friend is in iraq fighting the war. I sent him care packages and emails ever since he left. We are just friends and always will be just friends. So anyway his girlfriend has his password to his email account and lately has been checking his emails. She read his mom's email to him, his sister...

1990 dollar comparison? [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know where to find a table that includes a comparison of 1990 dollars with 2007 dollars? I.e., "$10k in 1990 dollars is equivalent to $___ in 2007 dollars?"

Inflation and the effect on the dollar [ 1 Answers ]

Does inflation have anything to do with making a dollar today worth more than a dollar tomorrow?

View more questions Search