Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babygirlgiz99 Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Apr 26, 2007, 08:18 AM
    Old Haunted house movie
    Looking for the title of a movie about haunted house where people were killed by their hobbies. One women was killed by her knitting needles in her neck in an x shape.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2007, 04:33 PM
    This took me an unforgiveably long time to figure out. It's the 1963 movie The Old Dark House by schlockster William Castle, starring the late Tom Poston and the even later Robert Morley.

An imdb.com reviewer notes: "Joyce Grenfell as the intrepid knitter stands out in my memory... Her character knitted by the mile...She was murdered by having her knitting needles stuck cross ways through her neck."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my house haunted? [ 11 Answers ]

My fiancé and I have just moved into a new house. Before we moved we experienced some strange goings on in our last home. In our old house kitchen utensils often went missing for weeks and months and then suddenly reappeared again where we left them. If we were up early enough we could also hear...

I think me or my house is haunted [ 4 Answers ]

I'm sort of used to the feeling but when I'm alone it scars me I think there might be two or three ghosts one my grandmother who died a few years ago she was in her 70s well me and my mother get this the most we feel like someone is looking at us we smell the smell at my grandmothers house used to...

My house is haunted! [ 17 Answers ]

I've always had ghostly experiences since I was 2 years old. I am 51 now. We just purchased another home 5 months ago. The very first night we stayed here (my gr'daughter and I) hubby was out of state working, we were going to sleep in one of the bedrooms.I heard a bunch of whispering, like a...

Is my house haunted ? [ 45 Answers ]

Is my house haunted? Things keep moving around ill put them in one place then ill find them in another. My little boy who is autistic sees things but he can't tell me what he's seeing but stares and giggles. I hear my name called but when I ask who's shouting me no one in house has. I get strange...

House Haunted [ 4 Answers ]

well basically i wanna know if my house is haunted. i keep on hearing voices calling my name, i asked my mother if she keeps on calling me and the answer is always no.. i see things, im not sure if its my imagination, but they seem real enough. please help me! Jenni XxX

View more questions Search