Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2007, 08:17 AM
    The phrasing in this contract needs reworking.
    My boss was on his way out to a convention in Las Vegs (can you feel the jealousy in m post?) and asked me to look at and update our current mail box agreement while he is gone. I work for a place like Mail Boxes, Etc. but we are not a franchise. For some reason, it just doesn't seem to work. I have tried switching out the last "which" for a "that" and it still seems awkward. What do you think?

"A notice will be placed in customer’s mailbox for all certified, registered, insured or COD items, as well as parcels received through any carrier in which an attendant was required to sign, which in turn must be signed by mailbox holder or their designee at the service counter."
    kellkell Posts: 43, Reputation: 9

Apr 28, 2007, 07:23 PM
    How about:

"A notice will be placed in customer’s mailbox for all certified, registered, insured or COD items. In addition, any parcels parcels received through any carrier, where an attendant was required to sign, must in turn be signed by the mailbox holder or their designee at the service counter."
    kellkell Posts: 43, Reputation: 9

May 3, 2007, 07:04 PM
    Thanks... except for the typo with the second "parcel" Ha ha

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Under contract [ 1 Answers ]

What exactly does under contract means in real estate .

Help with my contract [ 3 Answers ]

I have recently listed my property with a real estate agency. Already calls have gone unanswered or returned and we seem to be doing all the work! How do I get out of my six month contract?

Breach Of Contract [ 2 Answers ]

In My Father's Legal Separation Papers, It Is Stated That Upon His Death, All Of His Land And Home Goes To His Legally Separated Wife With The Exception Of One Acre That Is To Be Given To His Daughter. He Died In July, 2006 And In September, She Deeded All Of The Land To Her Son. The Legal...

Contract [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my spouse are separated and he has the vehicle but it is in my name we are still making payments. Is it a way to have the contract put in his name?

View more questions Search