Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    x3itslovebaby Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 07:48 AM
    Breakups suck!
    So on Monday the love of my life broke up with me over the phone (how lame! ) He said he did it over the phone because he didn't want me to beg to take him back and that I wouldn't leave his house until he did (which is true) Hes already been liking this other girl for a few weeks and I did know that, but I never imagined that he would leave me! We have had our share of problems and did fight a lot. I did everything in my power to try and not fight with him. Another reason for him leaving me was "he lost his feelings for me" and "i pushed him away" I am so misserable without him! I can't eat, sleep, concentrate at school, I'm sick to my stomach! Its driving me nuts. But then on Tuesday he hung out with this girl that he liked and asked her to be his girlfriend! UNBELEIVALBE! I was never so hurt in my whole life! Im trying so hard to give him his space but, I REALLY WANT HIM BACK!! He is the only thing that has ever made me so happy. He did everything for me and was always there. We built up so much; I was in his senior pictures, spent every weekend sleeping over at his house and his mom loved me! His house was my second home. Im just so lost and I really want him back! Do you have any advice to give me?

-Thanks a ton!
    Pooper Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 07:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by x3itslovebaby
    So on monday the love of my life broke up with me over the phone (how lame!!) He said he did it over the phone because he didnt want me to beg to take him back and that i wouldnt leave his house until he did (which is true) Hes already been liking this other girl for a few weeks and i did know that, but i never imagined that he would leave me! We have had our share of problems and did fight alot. I did everything in my power to try and not fight with him. Another reason for him leaving me was "he lost his feelings for me" and "i pushed him away" I am so misserable without him! I can't eat, sleep, concentrate at school, im sick to my stomach! Its driving me nuts. But then on tuesday he hung out with this girl that he liked and asked her to be his girlfriend! UNBELEIVALBE! I was never so hurt in my whole life! Im trying so hard to give him his space but, I REALLY WANT HIM BACK!!!! He is the only thing that has ever made me so happy. He did everything for me and was always there. We built up so much; i was in his senior pictures, spent every weekend sleeping over at his house and his mom loved me! His house was my second home. Im just so lost and i really want him back! Do you have any advice to give me?

-Thanks a ton!
    Ur nt on your own hun my love text me telling me I wz dmpt. Wt wz the point they suck and frm this experience I am staying single 4eva. How lame ov him it wz 2 du that to me. I wz upset bt jzt decied he's lyk sooooooooooooo wteva. Ladz suck so ignore him and lt him go of wiv that ova girl she sucks 2.
    Lv alex xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks a ton ben
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 26, 2007, 08:26 AM
    Please be patient sweetie. The people who may have an answer to your question may not be online at the moment.
    saz25 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 02:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by x3itslovebaby
    So on monday the love of my life broke up with me over the phone (how lame!!) He said he did it over the phone because he didnt want me to beg to take him back and that i wouldnt leave his house until he did (which is true) Hes already been liking this other girl for a few weeks and i did know that, but i never imagined that he would leave me! We have had our share of problems and did fight alot. I did everything in my power to try and not fight with him. Another reason for him leaving me was "he lost his feelings for me" and "i pushed him away" I am so misserable without him! I can't eat, sleep, concentrate at school, im sick to my stomach! Its driving me nuts. But then on tuesday he hung out with this girl that he liked and asked her to be his girlfriend! UNBELEIVALBE! I was never so hurt in my whole life! Im trying so hard to give him his space but, I REALLY WANT HIM BACK!!!! He is the only thing that has ever made me so happy. He did everything for me and was always there. We built up so much; i was in his senior pictures, spent every weekend sleeping over at his house and his mom loved me! His house was my second home. Im just so lost and i really want him back! Do you have any advice to give me?

-Thanks a ton!
    Hey I went thro the same situation a few months bak with what I thought was the love of my life! I literally didn't give him any space and it hurt me more in the long run because I realised he had stopped caring for me a long time ago. It hurts now but don't let one lousy guy put you off men. I met this great guy when I wasn't looking for anyone and he is so much better than my ex in ways id never imagined!!

Chin up hunni! Enjoy being single for a bit :)
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2007, 02:36 PM
    I know its no comfort now... cause you are in a place that's no fun to be...

But I lost the "love of my life" at 23 after 7 years of dating. Until I lost the next "love of my life" at 26. And then I married the next "love of my life" at 28.

Point is... it's a part of loving. Most of us lose a few great loves. And I know... it feels like yours is something different... but really, again, most of us have been through this.

Hurts like hell. You learn from it. Learn to pick yourself up. Learn what to put up with. Learn to trust again. Learn to not stand for some crap. And you try again. And sometimes again. And again. etc.

The problem with a breakup like this is that he's been kicking this around for some time. He's had time to think about it... should I... shouldn't I... am I wrong... etc.

You have had no time. Slam. Sucker punched.

So... give yourself some time. Let yourself be hurt and sad. Get a little mad. You'll see the good in time and the bad will fade some... it'll also teach you.

So again, I know its not a lot of comfort right now... but the world is filled with people who were knocked on their arses like this. You'll figure out how to dust yourself off and find the next better thing.

Personally, I'm glad my first love sucker punched me. And the next. Hurt like hell... but it took me a while to really figure out what I needed and to find the person who was really going to stand by me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breakups, Games, No Contact [ 14 Answers ]

This is a rant. I will not assess it as anything short of a total and complete rant. Don't like what I have to say? Stop here. Breakups: I hear a lot of people trying to excuse their breakup from everyone else's breakup because somehow theirs is different. Here's the deal with breakups....

Do My Small Business Suck? [ 1 Answers ]

I just started my owned home-based online gift basket business in November of 2006. While I've been monitoring my website success and have had a substantial amount of visitors, I still haven't made any sales via online. I am a quick learner and consider myself to be computer savvy, but I'm a little...

Percentrage of truthful breakups [ 9 Answers ]

How many of you have been truthful as to how and why you broke up with someoone?

Exgirlfriends suck [ 2 Answers ]

So... My boyfriend and I have been dating for awhile. The problem is is that his ex girlfriend literally lives two doors down from him. They dated for three years but broke up about 9 times throughout all of that. They constantly fought and he's told me that he would always be angry. Now we're...

View more questions Search