Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sykojoe535 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Apr 26, 2007, 07:09 AM
    Movie from 12 or more years ago- title needed.
    I watched this movie when I was a kid... and for the life of me I can't remember what it is.

It was about this brother and sister who were playing in an attic and they found this crystal...
    And they said something and it took them to this magical place with puppets... one of them was named gus.
    He told them how the world was dying because all the crystals were taken by kids like them.
    So they decided to go put the crystal back where it belonged...
    Not in the attic.

So they went along their quest.
    Somewhere they found this giant bubble wand...
    Like... as big as them.

So they went to the giant castle and gave it to a giant who thanked them for bringing it back to him.

Blah blah blah somewhow they get to like this cave thing and its all blue inside
    And there's this like... pedestal that's a huge circle out of stone.
    And there's allthese holes in it.
    So the kids put their crystal in one of the holes
    And it activates like... a zillion TV screens that show where all the other crystals are...
    So they have to go back to the real world and convince these kids to give up their crystals to save the land they came from.

And that's prettymuch all I remember.

All I know is it is NOT "the dark crystal" or "the labyrinth"
    sykojoe535 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Apr 28, 2007, 02:25 PM
    "the argon quest" a.k.a. "blizzard island"
    It's a feature films for families movie...
    So yeah.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've been trying to find the title of this movie for years! [ 2 Answers ]

I know I don't have a lot of information, but here goes, hope somebody can help me (and my sister, who watched it with me at the time) out! Please and Thank You! So there is this guy who is cutting off women's hands(or fingers, not sure which) and sewing the hands on to his daughters (or...

Scifi/fantasy movie title needed [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, I remember seeing this movie (I think on the disney channel) when I was younger. There was a girl in white clothes and I think purple hair. She is from another planet and a family takes her in... I remember an odd scene with a toaster..? She also has three moles on the side of her head. I've...

Title, author of children's books from more than 20 years ago. [ 13 Answers ]

I had a really cool teacher in fourth grade - I think he was like 180 - or at least 80. He used to read us these books about a bunch of friendly animals living in the forest together, and they'd talk to each other and go on adventures. I loved them so much that one day I found a big bin of them at...

Saw this movie years ago at my old babysitters house [ 1 Answers ]

Okay I dont know if anyone will know what i am talking about but I once saw this movie that had a little girl in it and also had these little creatures ( kind of like a care bear) that could heal things or make things nice by hugging them. And as all movies there was a witch for the villian who...

Name of a movie I saw years ago... [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie years ago. It was about a girl and she was having a dream but she didn't realize until the end when she woke up. I only remember little sections of the movie so be patient with me. She worked at a chicken place and one of the good guys was taking the chicken with this claw on a...

View more questions Search