Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bug_zs Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2004, 11:40 PM
    DOS Hardware Checking Program
    May 11, 2004

People,

I'm running Windows 98SE with an AMD K6-2 and FIC 503+ MoBo and am looking for a DOS program that checks the Motherboard and all of the attached components and reports whether all is OK or not.
    I've got plenty of Windows based proggies, but I want to use the raw hardware checking without the OS getting in the way.
    I'm already using Doc Memory for the RAM.
    Anybody?
    [email protected]
    Ben

Check out some similar questions!

Checking Account Garnishments [ 4 Answers ]

I was recently surprised that my checking account had been garnished by a creditor for a debt that I owe. I was making payments to the creditor, and then they file for a judgement against me. I don't understand it. Nevertheless, I have a disabled husband, and disabled daughter of which neither...

Checking account frozen [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My mother had her bank account frozen due to her credit card situation. Where can she cash her Social Security checks, Thanks

Bad Checking Accounts [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I received a phone call from a law firm re: a balance that I owe on a bad checking account. The gentleman told me that he was giving me a chance to pay voluntarily before they garnish my wages. Is a collector authorized to garnish my wages for a bad checking account?

Removing this... Checking here before I do... [ 7 Answers ]

Virs scanner says that "vpnpoatq" is a virus but can't remove it manually or ny the virus scanner and sybot don't see it as spyware. I did a check on Google and other searches but came up with nothing Anyone know what "vpnpoatq" is and how I can get rid of it if possible? Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.