Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Blestbaby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 05:55 AM
    80's Children's movie based in Australia
    We watched a movie about a little girl wakened in the middle of the night then she helped a kangaroo to find her lost baby joey. It's been a while and I can't remember it well except the animals would turn into animation after you saw the live one. Thank you
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Apr 26, 2007, 05:25 PM
    Maybe "Joey" I'm guessing not but you could give it a shot.
    Alundo Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2007, 12:32 AM
    Hi Blest,

Try looking up "Dot and the Kangaroo" or something to that effect. There were a few movies made with this theme so I'm not sure if your looking for the 1st or the sequel. I remember the first one, it was one of my favorites growing up. Best of luck to you in your search!
    ~ Brian

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's movie late 80's ish... [ 8 Answers ]

I remember watching a film when I was younger and I can't remember the name of it. It was animated, and had green goblin type creature things in it with pointy ears. The main character was male, and he wore a brown pair of short and a white shirt or something. At the beginning of the film, he...

Need help finding out name of an 80's children's movie [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out the name of a movie that I saw in the 80's when I was a kid. The details are kind of sketchy, but this is what I remember. Children can step through a mirror and it takes them to another land where an evil witch (not the green mole on the nose kind, more like the snow...

80's children's movie (sci-fi?) [ 1 Answers ]

My brother and I are going crazy trying to figure out the name of what we're sure was an 80's film. We vaguely remember it involves three kids (american) constructing a rocket with parts including a faiground waltzer car which they later use to travel into space. Sad I know but can anyone help?

Early 80's children's movie [ 4 Answers ]

Sorry for the little info I have on this... It was an early 80's movie (thinking 83-85 maybe). A group of kids is running from something or maybe trying to get somewhere. They draw a doorknob on a brick wall. When nothing happens one of them says" try knocking" and a door appears. Any ideas?

Children's movie from the 80's [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I hope someone can help. I used to rent the same movie weekend after weekend when I was younger. I loved this moive... but parents never thought to write down the title though. I've been trying to figure out the name of the movie for years. All I can remember is that the movie invoved...

View more questions Search