Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    197807 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 05:27 AM
    She's being naïve
    My friend just found out that she's pregnant recently and she decided ti keep the baby, I'm happy for her, but thing is I feel like only reason why she's keeping it is because of she heard that the guy wants a baby and not because she's ready. She really loves this guy and she'd do anything to keep him around. I'm worried about her
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2007, 06:39 AM
    Does she have the support of her family? If I were you I wouldn't worry about her too much. Once she feels the baby growing inside of her and then gives birth and than has him or her place in her arms, she is going to be just fine.
    don8 Posts: 75, Reputation: 16

Apr 26, 2007, 07:27 AM
    I have a friend who has three boys by different guys and she kept them for the same reason. Her mom has the oldest and she has the other two. She was not ready for children but things have worked out okay. She is married to the youngest boys dad and they struggle but they are making it. Try not to worry too much your friend has to make her own decisions and all you can do is be there for her. She will need all the support that she can get and things will work out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She's going to kill herself [ 10 Answers ]

Ok my best friend is turning 14 on march 15 and she has a pretty good life, her parents aren't divorced her 22 year old brother just got his own place and her 2 little brothers aren't sick or mentally ill in anyway at all, but she tells me she feels horrible, like she wants to kill herself and that...

She's not what I expected [ 26 Answers ]

I'm 20 yrs old. I fell absolutely in love with a young girl by accident. I felt too young (-4 yrs) but couldn't help my feelings. She told me everything I ever wanted to hear as if she read a book about me. I can read people very easily, but not her (at first). Almost two years went by of what...

She's Gone [ 1 Answers ]

My question is simple: I had this girlfriend right, she was the greatest part of my life and I loved her more than anything and still do. She was unhappy in the end of our relationship and left, it was only a year and a half long but she was my life for that whole period and now I don't know how...

So she's gone [ 5 Answers ]

Sad distemperment realms my thoughts, knawing at my heart. No chance to falter and fall into dismalness, *poof* I appear in its hell before the wool burns from my eyelids. Searching the skyline for a horizon that won't come... a clear day sunset that no longer exsist at the end of my day. ...

View more questions Search