Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andrometa Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Apr 26, 2007, 05:08 AM
    Old Harlequin romance novels
    I used to read Harlequin romance novels when I lived in the US, but I left all my books behind when I moved to Europe approx. 10 years ago, but there were a few of the stories that stuck out in my head, but I don't remember the names of them. If anyone could help me, or direct me to where I might be able to get the names of the titles, I would appreciate it!

- One is about a rock singer who ran away from home as a teenager and used to send presents to herself, signed, "Love, me". She and another singer performed "Sexual Healing" on stage.

-Another is about a guy in a wheelchair who falls in love with a model who's being stalked by a fan.

- The third is about a woman who drew illustrations for books, she was a single Mom and she has a very checkered past. I think she falls in love with the local sheriff or something.

It's been over 10 years since I have read them, but I hope someone can help me out. :)

Thanks!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 3, 2007, 08:21 PM
    I'm not sure of the titles. You have not indicated that you want to find the actual books. But, there may be a way for you to possibly find the books if that is what you are looking for.

There are quite a few Harlequin Romance Novels available on Ebay. Might be worth a look.

My suggestion would be to go to a bookstore in Denmark that specializes in used books, both antique and modern. You just might find what you are looking for there.

Around where I live in the U.S. there are bookstores like I have described. They usually have a lot of Harlequin Romance Novels.
    Rayadriel Posts: 29, Reputation: 5

Aug 3, 2008, 01:02 AM
    The third one sounds like... oh I want to say it was "The Pride of Jared McKade" or something like that. Nora Roberts is the author of it. I think it might even be a series. Hope that's helpful!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2008, 01:57 AM
    Old question. Original poster hasn't logged on since May of 2007. Question is one that should probably be closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Romance Books of old [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: :) Hello. I have several OLD books that I would love to know their value. Where do I go online to find an answer to this question? Any and all answers will be taken into thought.HELP!

Workplace Romance [ 13 Answers ]

This may be the wrong forum to post in, but I'll take a shot. I've found myself attracted to a co-worker. I have been thinking about exploring it, but we don't really come into contact much despite the fact we sit in the same general area. I think I've spoken three words to her six months. ...

Romance [ 6 Answers ]

I have been married for 8 1/2 years, and right now we live with my husbands parents. We also have a little boy,and he won't sleep in his bed . We never have sex anymore,maybe every 5-6months. I don't know if it's our surroundings or me. I want things to be like they were before. Sometime we have...

View more questions Search