Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    magzofelle Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 08:09 AM
    I'm don't know if they have about I seriously doubt it as they're more clueless than I am when it comes to computers. I was at home alone when it stopped working for me so I doubt they had anything to do with it. How do I go about removing and recreating the lan connection? Is LAN a cable connection? Will this make a difference even though I am on a wireless connection?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 26, 2007, 08:28 AM
    First I would try doing a System Restore to before it stopped working.

If that doesn't work, under Control Panel, select Network Connections (you may have to select Network and Interent Connections first. That should give you a list of connections. One will be Wireless Network Connection. Delete that then reboot your machine and run the Connection wizard.
    magzofelle Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 08:48 AM
    It would only let me disable the wireless connection,not delete it. But I have rebooted and its still not working

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Network connectivity over WAN traffic [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Guys, This is Tushar. Working as Network Engineer. I have one private network at our office. And our branch office is at Bangalore. Our main office is connected to internet traffic with the help of D-link ADSL wireless router while branch office conectd to internet with the help of...

Laptop - Limited or No connectivity [ 14 Answers ]

Hello. I am so frustrated I think my eyeballs will explode. I am a computer novice so I will just tell you all that I know. My computer is the main one which in turn connects my brothers computer to the internet but I am now having trouble connecting my Laptop. So at the moment, 2 out of 3...

Connectivity [ 3 Answers ]

I was uploading quite a bit of material (novel) yesterday and about half way through uploading the chapters, it stopped uploading them and flashed a note that I needed to chick my connectivity. I use a Gateway computer and AOL software. Can you explain to me how I go about checking for...

Laptop to Desk top connectivity [ 3 Answers ]

What sort of hardware must be installed in the desk top? Can a wireless card be used with a USB connection. Or must I use a router?

AOL Connectivity [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I've been having an issue with AOL 9.0 Security Edition. For some reason over the past month I have been getting kicked off it constantly. At first it happened infrequently but now it happens ever few minutes and is to the point where it is not usable at all. I had no issues before the past...

View more questions Search