Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tntmiguez Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Apr 26, 2007, 03:33 AM
    Need to lose 40 pounds
    I'm 40 pounds larger than I was before I had my baby what is a quick and easy way to get back to the size I was?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2007, 04:01 AM
    For me, and I am a man, the quick and easy way would be to not buy or consume anything that contains over 4 grams of fat. And, then to exercise regularly, like once or twice a day. In a year-and-a-half I went from being nearly 250 pounds to about 183 pounds (my high school weight.) But, I know that how you lose weight is different for women.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2007, 02:51 PM
    Lowering body fat percentages comes from healthy and steady weight loss of no more than 3 pounds per week. This lowers body fat and that helps with permanent weight control limiting weight regain. Anyone can lose weight fast but it doesn't mean lowering body fat %. Always eat a natural low fat, low sugar, low sodium, low calorie foods, Whole grain breads, rice, pasta, cereals, Low fat dairy, Lean meats, like skinless chicken, turkey, fish loin type meats, 2-3 oz is a serving size, baked or broiled in canola or olive oil. You need to load up on veggies, fruits, legumes, small portions of seeds and nuts. Cut out cakes, candy, chips fast foods, presweetened drinks, drink lots of water. Exercise if trying to lose abdominal fat, use crunches, hip lifts, aerobics, weight/resistance training, jogging, walking, just a good overall program, 3-4 times a week for at least 30 minutes
    fatman1985 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2008, 02:54 PM
    The best way to do this is to go on a detox diet you can lose 40 pounds in a month.. its not healthy but it is possible. For more info on it go to Lose 40 Pounds
    toni26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2010, 02:21 PM
    While on the detox diet, should I eat anything?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I want to lose 20-30 pounds. Best Diet for me! [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 5 4" and I weigh 150lbs. I feel fat because I used to weigh 115-120lb when I got married. In two years I gained 30lbs. I know it's impossible for my body to be like it was before. But I don't have kids! I try to diet but it's so hard. I am hispanic and our foods can be very fat. I cook every...

Need to lose 48 pounds! [ 3 Answers ]

:mad: :confused: please help! I just turned 15 and I weigh MORE than my 17 year old boyfriend. He weighs 160 and I weigh 178. How can I lose weight! I wanted to weigh around 130 for summer... or 10th grade... I don't know what to do! I exercise, eat right, and play softball all the time, but I just...

Lose 50/60 pounds in 1 month? [ 7 Answers ]

:( Hello, my name is Noemi and unfortunately like many of us I have gained a huge amount of weight.. I am 6'00 ft tall and before I got married I use to weight 148 (I was super skinny and I loved it).. Those were the happy days for me-all of the cloths I would try on or wear fit beautifully.....

What is stones in pounds [ 1 Answers ]

What is 10 stone in pounds?

About how many pounds can you loose [ 2 Answers ]

If your on a liquid diet how many pounds will you loose I heard that you can loose up to 17 pounds in a week is that true! My friend tried it and she lost 17 pounds!

View more questions Search