Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tntmiguez Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Apr 26, 2007, 01:16 AM
    New Mother, 1st thing is how much should I be feeding my 10 week old son?
    I am a new mother and I have a 10 weeks old son he is 22 1/2" long and weighs 9# and 10Oz's... how many ounces should I be feeding him... he is on enfamil a.r. lipil... and how ofter should I feed him, please help any advice would be helpful I am a new mother and don't want to do things wrong... and advice would be greatly appreciated or any tips... thanks so much let me know asap! :cool:
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2007, 01:20 AM
    10 month or 10 weeks? Your topic title and your question do not match.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2007, 03:12 AM
    Your topic and questions match as far as being 10 weeks. I see no descrepency in that.

The following sites contain information that may be of help to you. I hope that it is.

Baby Feeding & Nutrition Index

Baby feeding schedule
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2007, 03:25 AM
    She changed it without telling me!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2007, 03:32 AM
    So what?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Emotional Incest - Mother & Son [ 3 Answers ]

My former boyfriend of almost 8 years has an overbearing mother that controls him emotionally in everyway. She puts him down saying that he is an embarrassment to her because he has not finished college, is overweight etc. He calls her every night asking her questions on how he should live in...

My mother acts like a bill collector more than a mother [ 9 Answers ]

I need an opinion... my mother has lent me money for some computer programs and we get our cell phones together so I deposit mine in her account every month to pay for mine and pay her monthly to pay her back for my programs. Lately, my work has been slow, and I will not have the money until next...

Terminating all my right as my son mother [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know what steps to go in give all my rights in being my son mother. My son is 14 teen now, he very disrespectful, lazy and don't listen. I am tired of him fight with his sibling (fight them all time). He starts trouble between me and my finance. Goes back to his Grandparent and Father...

Mother not feeding pups [ 1 Answers ]

My dog has been refusing to feed her 3 week old puppies. Do you have any advice?

Will mother and son know each other? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old male cat. We got him from my grandfather who still has the mother and the sister. They were together until he was about 4 months old. If I brought my cat to see the mother and the sister, would he still recognize them? I would like to bring them together again but, I don't...

View more questions Search