Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    belsammael Posts: 43, Reputation: 6

Mar 11, 2008, 10:06 AM
    It depends on the kind of spell. If you want a specific person to fall in love with you, then it won't work... unless those are his true feelings for you.

If however you use a spell (and since it's a new moon love spell I think so?) to influence love in your life, to have a general request like "I want to find the one that is mr. right to me" or something like that.. then it will work.

Did you transfix it to 12 days though? Not sure if the universe will listen to that... ;)
    stormsong Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2008, 11:35 AM
    I have studied wicca for about three years now and yes if you cast a love speel for the right reasons then it will work... I have done some before for friends and they worked I have also done one for myself and I met the guy of my dreams
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2008, 11:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by stormsong
    i have studied wicca for about three years now and yes if you cast a love speel for the right reasons then it will work...i have done some before for friends and they worked i have also done one for myself and i met the guy of my dreams
    I cast a spell and I now have $4 million.

Aug 26, 2008, 12:07 PM
    [QUOTE=NeedKarma]I cast a spell and I now have $4 million.[/QUOT

I have a feeling that u are being sacastic
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2008, 12:15 PM
    You can feel me from where you are? :(

Aug 26, 2008, 12:18 PM
    Yes I can :eek:
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2008, 12:20 PM
    What am I doing now?

Aug 26, 2008, 12:23 PM
    I cannot see what you are doing I only get feelings about things
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Aug 26, 2008, 01:11 PM
    I've studied Wicca for 15 years, and I don't believe that "love" spells work.

Attraction spells, yes.

Forcing someone specific to fall in love with you, however, is a violation of free will and is BLACK magic.

Remember, it will come back at you threefold, and not necessarily the way you think it will.

Please stop perpetuating the idea that love spells work. It makes those of us who treat Wicca as a true religion look like we're doing something scary and powerful, when that's not how it works.

And type in complete sentences, please. Those of us who have actually STUDIED don't appreciate looking like idiots because someone else who follows our religion doesn't know how to spell the word "you".
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

Apr 18, 2009, 02:02 PM

Love spells work, but be careful. There is a fascinating story we have in Wicca about the dangers of love spells. You don't want to force anyone to love you, just as you wouldn't want that weirdo in math class to force you to love him.
    jbaybayx3 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2009, 11:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by alina_mystic View Post
    Hi there! I wonder if love spells really work...I'm doing now a NEW MOON LOVE SPELL and it takes 12 days. I'm at the 10th day..when should the spell work? after finishing it? cause right now I can't see any changes yet...Please if anybody can help me..
    Don't listen to the "it doesn't work" or free will stuff... you are not going against a person's free will nor are you trying to "make" a person fall in love with you... I know that's not your intent... there really is no such thing as "making a person fall in love with you" or "forcing false feelings" and it does work when you believe it works... you cannot or should not make it your intent to "make" a person love you... love spells have been portrayed badly in movies and TV for years... they really do not manipulate or harm a person nor are they hypnotizing nor are you making them your "love slaves" etc. the truth is is that you are sending your message up to the universe the gods and goddesses and all other spirits to send back to the person... and for that person to realize and accept the truth in a peaceful way

Having doubts will break your spell... or perhaps try adding something into the mix... like "for him to realize the good in me" try listening to the radio... the radio is typically the first sign a spell is beginning to work... like hearing every song that you used to discuss or listen to because it reminded you of him... also how you felt physically when you were with the person...

You just need to look for the signs around you like the radio TV or physical feelings and the signs of nature... like the smells you would smell while you were together... and be patient... spells don't work like Harry Potter or Hocus Pocus... and the person won't fall for you instantly like a cartoon character

Try a waxing or full moon... for this type of spell... also maybe try doing a spell during the waxing phase to get rid of all tensions between the both of you before trying again...

Hope this helps :D
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

Jun 11, 2009, 12:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jbaybayx3 View Post
    don't listen to the "it doesn't work" or free will stuff...you are not going against a person's free will nor are you trying to "make" a person fall in love with you...i know that's not your intent...there really is no such thing as "making a person fall in love with you" or "forcing false feelings" and it does work when you believe it works...you cannot or should not make it your intent to "make" a person love you...love spells have been portrayed badly in movies and TV for years...they really do not manipulate or harm a person nor are they hypnotizing nor are you making them your "love slaves" etc. the truth is is that you are sending your message up to the universe the gods and goddesses and all other spirits to send back to the person...and for that person to realize and accept the truth in a peaceful way

having doubts will break your spell...or perhaps try adding something into the mix...like "for him to realize the good in me" try listening to the radio...the radio is typically the first sign a spell is beginning to work...like hearing every song that you used to discuss or listen to because it reminded you of him...also how you felt physically when you were with the person...

you just need to look for the signs around you like the radio tv or physical feelings and the signs of nature...like the smells you would smell while you were together...and be patient...spells don't work like Harry Potter or Hocus Pocus...and the person won't fall for you instantly like a cartoon character

try a waxing or full moon... for this type of spell...also maybe try doing a spell during the waxing phase to get rid of all tensions between the both of you before trying again...

hope this helps :D

I hope you do not seriously believe what you are saying. How can you say that casting a love spell on someone does not force them to love you? 9 times out of 10, when someone asks about casting a love spell on another person, the other person DOES NOT love them. If they did, there would be no need for the spell. So, 99% of the time, when you cast a love spell on someone your intent IS to MAKE them fall in love with you, which is against the laws of Wicca (of course if you are not Wiccan then you are not subject to our laws but then in retrospect karma will still get you). You should go back over your magical training and do more studies on love magic.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 11, 2009, 02:52 PM

This thread is over TWO YEARS OLD.

If you want to discuss spells, please start another thread.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 11, 2009, 05:04 PM

Closed, old thread

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

In love with someone who doesn't love me anymore. [ 8 Answers ]

I started dating my ex in Apirl of last year. We got pregnant within the first three months, and my hormones and emotions starting going crazy. I was treating him like crap, saying things like I didn't want to be with him, I would ruin the evening by thinking he didn't want me there, even though...

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

I love a girl but does she love me [ 19 Answers ]

I met this beautiful girl we went out but then she said she didn't want a boyfriend right now and its tearing me apart because we love each other and I don't know how love can disappear so fast I mean it must be there still right

I love this boy that doesn't love me. [ 18 Answers ]

There is a boy I met that I think I fell in love with. He is a really good guy. He likes me back but he recently got a girlfriend that he loves. I don't know should I move on or what... :confused:

Love Spells [ 107 Answers ]

I was just curious if Love Spells really do work... Could someone please comment on this. I have heard mixed messages on them... some have worked, and some have not, but would like to know if anyone has any insight. Thanks

View more questions Search