Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2007, 07:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen
    Have you ever read "The Monkey's Paw"?
    I researched it and it is a 1902 fictional story. Nothing to do with the reality of 'casting spells'.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Apr 26, 2007, 08:46 AM
    It *is* a fictional story.

But the moral of the story is "Be careful what you wish for".

Same thing goes for casting spells. If you're not careful, you WILL get what you wish for, but it won't be what you were thinking, it will be what you actually SAID in your spell.
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2007, 08:49 AM
    One must learn to separate fact and fiction.
    Expert

Apr 26, 2007, 08:53 AM
    Yup.

Just like one must learn to separate the "fact and fiction" of the Bible.

Beliefs are beliefs. My religion believes that spells work. Other religions believe that prayer works.

I'm not trying to convince you, but the question was asked, and I answered to the best of my ability.
    darkness1970us Posts: 70, Reputation: 9

May 7, 2007, 03:25 PM
    Synnen, great advice.

The rest of you, if you don't have any CONSTRUCTIVE input, stay out of it.

Whether you want to refer to it as "magic" or "miracles", it does exist. Tell a Christian that no matter how much you pray, God is never going to acknowledge your existence. I don't think they are going to be too happy about it. While I agree that love spells are a very, very, very bad idea (Especially if you have never cast any other spells in your life), tell a person that spells in general don't exist is even a worse idea.

End of my soap box.
    Uber Member

May 7, 2007, 05:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by darkness1970us
    Tell a Christian that no matter how much you pray, God is never going to acknowledge your existance.
    But it's true isn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by darkness1970us
    While I agree that love spells are a very, very, very bad idea (Especially if you have never cast any other spells in your life), tell a person that spells in general don't exist is even a worse idea.
    That's exactly what I am saying. And I don't think it's bad idea to say it.
    CalifornianCancer07 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2007, 08:33 AM
    They do work,you just have to think positive and invite all the positive energies that you can invite.you also have to have FAITH.I have used it and it worked.if it works, you have to make sure it's him that you really want. But they do work, I am a living proof. Plenty on eBay as well.
    Musical Justice Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2007, 01:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by alina_mystic
    Hi there! I wonder if love spells really work...I'm doing now a NEW MOON LOVE SPELL and it takes 12 days. I'm at the 10th day..when should the spell work? after finishing it? cause right now I can't see any changes yet...Please if anybody can help me..
    I remember seeing this great episode on the twilight zone one night... It was about this beautiful young woman whose lover left her for another. She went to a witch and asked for a love potion. Sure enough the witch had one and gladly offered it to her. She fed it to her lover and in an instant he was mesmerized by her once more. They galloped off to be wed. The night that was to be their honeymoon the bride and groom readied for a night of marital bliss. All of a sudden the young woman was overcome with an urge (what urge she could not know). She leaped into the night cursed by the very potion that made her dream come true. You see she had unknowingly sold her soul for the love of this man. There was no heart left in her for she had stolen the heart of another. Tit for tat my dear. Ever thought how you would feel if someone cast a spell on you? I would think long and hard before conjuring any more potions.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

May 23, 2007, 04:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CalifornianCancer07
    They do work,you just have to think positive and invite all the positive energies that you can invite.you also have to have FAITH.I have used it and it worked.if it works, you have to make sure it's him that you really want. but they do work, I am a living proof. plenty on ebay as well.
    Exactly. Positive thinking works. Spells don't.
    SilverRainMixedwTears Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2007, 05:50 AM
    I think they work I'v never tried a love spells, but if you have the power then yes... tell me how it goes!
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2007, 05:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen
    Beliefs are beliefs. My religion believes that spells work.
    Let me get this straight: you are the Adult Sexuality Expert on this site and you believe that love spells work. Is that correct?
    Expert

Jul 26, 2007, 06:27 AM
    I believe in many things, including the Great Flying Speghetti Monster, Bigfoot, aliens, fairies, the Loch Ness Monster, time travel, and that stupid people should just be allowed to have to live with their stupidity with no one making it all better for them.

I am Wiccan. Wicca - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Part of that belief system has to do with spells, so yes, I believe that if done correctly, spells can work. Between you and me, I think that spells work slightly better than prayer does, because it's a greater focusing of energy.

My question back to you now is: What the hell do my religious beliefs have to do with whether I'm the Adult Sexuality expert?
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2007, 06:36 AM
    It wasn't about your religious beliefs (you should know me better than that :)) it's about the love spells. Are love spells something you would recommend to people here?
    Expert

Jul 26, 2007, 06:42 AM
    I wouldn't recommend a love spell to anyone asking for one. I thought I'd made it clear in my posts about love spells that casting one without specific knowledge would be a Very Bad Thing.

People who want love spells don't really want love spells. They want things to go their way in a relationship, and that's NOT giving the other person the free will to choose them or not.

Let's put it this way: As a general rule, I think that anyone NOT trained in casting spells should have about as much business casting them as an untrained person doing an appendectomy. YES, occasionally you hear about it working, but most of the time, it's just going to make things worse.
    oscarspud Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2007, 10:07 AM
    Hi there! I wonder if love spells really work...I'm doing now a NEW MOON LOVE SPELL and it takes 12 days. I'm at the 10th day..when should the spell work? after finishing it? cause right now I can't see any changes yet...Please if anybody can help me..
    I am a white witch and I did a "love spell" recently just to get a male's attention and it worked just fine... I did it on a Thursday and when Saturday came, 2 guys came up to me in a market and got my number. So, if you believe in it, try it. Do what you and your heart desire. "]

Love,
    Ninii
    oscarspud Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2007, 10:09 AM
    Oh, and one more thing... keep Karma in mind. If you infer on other's lives in a bad situation, then something bad will happen to you. What goes around comes around.

Ninii

P.S. email me anytime with questions...
    [email protected]
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2007, 12:51 PM
    I believe they work if only to put you in a receptive frame of mind. But using one on someone is not fair - to say the least.
    punkrock58 Posts: 27, Reputation: 0

Aug 14, 2007, 03:27 PM
    I say everyone desevers there god given free will and that should never be taken away... and spells, karma, chi, pray it all has to do with how firm you are in what you beleave if you wake up and say its going to be a bad day... its going to be a bad day... same as if you said its going to be good... you would be surprised at how much power the human mind has and what the body can do... if your able to truly focus your energys and know how to focus it... put in mined what you want.. and it will start to happen others will see it... cause it just radates off you... thats me =) good luck with everything... and about losing the love... I know how that gose... because I fell comepletely in love with this girl... and then I let her go... and I've been trying to get her back ever since... its been over 8 months... and I went on a camping trip and on that I got some deep down to heart advice from my cousin... and is that sometimes the times just not right and if you try to rush things you might just make it worse... so message me if you feel like or what evers cleaver... and you might want to watch a movie called "What the Bleep Do We Know"
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Feb 2, 2008, 11:11 AM
    If they did work wouldn't we be with other people. Like I would be with debbie moore, Pamela Anderson. The list is endless. If they did exist then please give them to me.
    Owlseeker Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Feb 3, 2008, 09:07 PM
    Hello,
    As long as you don't mess with free will. You should have seen results.

Peace.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

In love with someone who doesn't love me anymore. [ 8 Answers ]

I started dating my ex in Apirl of last year. We got pregnant within the first three months, and my hormones and emotions starting going crazy. I was treating him like crap, saying things like I didn't want to be with him, I would ruin the evening by thinking he didn't want me there, even though...

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

I love a girl but does she love me [ 19 Answers ]

I met this beautiful girl we went out but then she said she didn't want a boyfriend right now and its tearing me apart because we love each other and I don't know how love can disappear so fast I mean it must be there still right

I love this boy that doesn't love me. [ 18 Answers ]

There is a boy I met that I think I fell in love with. He is a really good guy. He likes me back but he recently got a girlfriend that he loves. I don't know should I move on or what... :confused:

Love Spells [ 107 Answers ]

I was just curious if Love Spells really do work... Could someone please comment on this. I have heard mixed messages on them... some have worked, and some have not, but would like to know if anyone has any insight. Thanks

View more questions Search