Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rgilbr Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2007, 10:23 PM
    Air travel
    Is there a best time of day to buy an airline tcktet to obtain the cheapest price?
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Apr 26, 2007, 07:18 AM
    Midweek flights, first thing in the morning/last thing at night

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water leak from air conditioner air handler [ 6 Answers ]

How do I stop water from dripping from my air handler? The technician has checked the pans, drains, and freon with no luck. He is stumped as to where the water is coming from.

Canadian - Can I travel by air once in the you.S w/o passport? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a Canadian citizen without an updated passport. I want to fly from Seattle to Las Vegas. DO I REQUIRE A PASSPORT TO BOOK THE FLIGHT AND BOARD THE PLANE, OR AM I ABLE TO USE OTHER DOCUMENTATION TO SUPPORT CITIZENSHIP?

Formula for sound travel in air [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out the formula for this question I know that 330 m/s is the medium for sound travel in air. I also know that the caluclation d=ct is used but that is where I get confused. The distance of travel is 80 meters long one way so you have to figure 160 meters there and back. Can...

Day & Night forced air heater keeps blowing cold air [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday my heater was working as normal. Today I replaced the filter in my Day & Night forced air heater. Later I bumped my thermostat when walking by it, but I'm not certain that this caused the problem. My heater turned on and blew hot air. I turned it all the way down, but the fan...

View more questions Search