Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stormandtanya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2007, 10:11 PM
    Just found out I'm daddy, and the other guy won't give up custody, but doesn't love her
    Hey,
    Our daughter is 15 months old, I just found out that I am her father. Since then me and mommy are togather raising our daughter. The guy she was with last she also has children with, when Kate was born I wasn't around and they were told they need a father, when she was knocked out from the surgery he filled in information including the name that was not chosen by mom. Despite all of this we are trying to be positive, but its hard when so much negative is going on in life. My fiancé has a brain tumor and her life expantcy dos'nt look so positive, we just lost our place, and doctor ordered she can't be at home alone due to her medical condition, it's a little more then just a tumor. Mean wile the other dad is taking us to court and wants custody of all the kids. I'm not on the birth certificate yet, and I'm scared that I'm going to lose our daughter. We barely have enough money even on TANF to support the gas to make it to all the appointments for housing, doctors, and court which seems to be every other day. We need any kind of help that is out there. Were desperate, and its teaching me to be a little humble and to ask for help and actually listen, but nonthing has ever been more important in my life. We are waiting for all our good karma to pay off so far every thing has been negative even though we have been helpful and positive to every thing that has asked through life. We are in Nevada and if you know anythign about Nevada, they don't care about the people who live there just about what's in there pockets. The other guy is abusive, drunk, and a child and woman beater who has been in jail for it, we have a tape recording proving recent thregts, we don't have any means to ask anyone else for help. So love us a little and help out.

Sincerely,
    Storm and Tanya
    P.S.
    The kids all 4 of them.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2007, 10:37 PM
    "We are waiting for all our good karma to pay off so far every thing has been negitive even though we have been helpful and positive to every thing that has asked through life."

"We are in Nevada and if you know anythign about nevada, they dont care about the people who live there just about whats in there pockets."

Positive? The above doesn't sound very positive.

What are you asking for exactly?
    isabelle Posts: 309, Reputation: 31

Apr 27, 2007, 04:51 AM
    In any child case there has got to be proof that you are the father. How do you know the father is you?
    I didn't know a person can take another mans children but it seems as if he has done this. You only hope is to get a lawyer. I think you could call Legal Aid and perhaps they can tell you the first step.
    How did things get to this place?
    I think some one had to give the kids to this man at the beginning.
    You certainly can not wait for Karma to help you. You have to help yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Found my lost love [ 35 Answers ]

I am 58 and I recently was reunited with my childhood sweetheart after 40 years. First I would like to say that I have been happily married to the same woman for 37 years. I found my childhood sweetheart through classmates.com. I had posted a message and after a long period she contacted me. She is...

This guy love you [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings this older song called "This guy loves you?

How do you know that a guy won't really give up on you? [ 20 Answers ]

I met this guy a couple months already. We started of as friends but then it became more intimate and sexual. At first, I didn't want to take the relationship seriously as we are only working in this country tentatively and we will be going on our separate ways. Prior to our relationship, he was...

I want to adopt a child but father won't give up parantel right [ 5 Answers ]

My wife has A 4year old daughter and the father don't have anything to do with her and he going to move out of state but the thing is I want to adopt the little girl as my own how do I go about adopting the child as my own

Lost love found married [ 40 Answers ]

I had special feelings for this guy during my college days but the relationship just went off unsaid.we met after many years to realise that we shared the same feelings till date.but the situations were I was a divorcée with a kid and he was about to get married to his love.he married her and...

View more questions Search