Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    herbrown Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2007, 06:26 PM
    Dishwasher not starting
    I have a Kenmore Ultrawash Dishwaher which shows it is getting power by the single light on the panel, but the unit won't turn on. I checked the breaker - it is on. Help
    RalphS Posts: 120, Reputation: 12

Apr 25, 2007, 06:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by herbrown
    I have a Kenmore Ultrawash Dishwaher which shows it is getting power by the single light on the panel, but the unit won't turn on. I checked the breaker - it is on. help
    If there is a light on, there is no reason to check the breaker. How old is it? Does it have an electronic panel as the main control or does it have a manual timer. A model number would be great to have when trying to diagnose a problem.
    I think a few years back there was a recall on Kenmore dishwashers having to do with the door switch mechanism. After getting a model and serial number, contact Sears service center and ask them if your model was ever on a re-call list.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New dishwasher [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Rather new to this I'm afraid so please excuse me for being a little blonde. I live in a rented house and the landlords dishwasher went wrong recently so he had it removed but not replaced. Have managed to get a 2nd hand one but no instructions with it (DOH! ) Anyway this new one has 2 pipes...

Dishwasher [ 1 Answers ]

Would you please be able to tell me how to hook up the drain for my dishwasher. I have two waste lines from the wall. One for the sink and other for the dishwasher. I know normally you would just go into the tail for the sink, but I've never done it to its own waste outlet. Thanks Rick Today,...

Dishwasher [ 1 Answers ]

HELLO, I am taking out a dishwasher and putting it in storage in the garage that has no heat and subject to freezing temps. Do I have to put antifreeze in before I do it? Thank you!

Dishwasher [ 1 Answers ]

My Whirlpool Quiet Partner 1 always has water on the indside door when I unload it. My silverware basket is in the door, so my utensils are wet. Is this a defect in the dishwasher or is my drain line responsible? My dishwasher is only 6 months old!

View more questions Search