Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    padddy Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Apr 25, 2007, 05:57 PM
    Title Of A Movie (Witchcraft)
    I am tryning to think of a title for a movie about a witch who makes friends with a blonde haird woman very famous actor. A lot of the movie is a blur to me but I remember that the lead witch has a bobed hair cut that is jet black in coliur and she makes some kind of purple potion that allows her and the other witches eternally young and can never die for the blonde haired woman pushes her down the stairs and she is not ingured in the end she falls of a tall bridge or tower. She is also in another film that I would like to no the title of were she poisens people by placing it in there food or drink I remember that she placed it into a cake near the end before she's found out by her boyfriends daughter. Any help please my head boggled thanks . :eek:
    crowman Posts: 67, Reputation: 24

Apr 28, 2007, 01:28 PM
    Sounds like Death becomes her
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

Mar 21, 2008, 07:20 PM
    Absolutely no clue, sorry
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Mar 21, 2008, 07:58 PM
    It does sound a lot like Death Becomes Her but some of the details are a bit backwards. And they aren't witches. And at the end they both fall down a flight of stairs not a tower.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Movie title please! [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a children's movie title from the early 90s or possibly the late 80s. It was a video where these two children (brother and sister) would slide down a slide in their back yard and go to this magical land where they would dance with these things that kind of looked like bears......

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

Movie Title [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for the title of a movie about a man that worked for a social service agency. He was a compulsive liar and when asked if he was telling the truth would reply "Why would I lie about a thing like that?"

View more questions Search