Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sanjay Persad Posts: 110, Reputation: 0

Apr 25, 2007, 05:42 PM
    Benefits of improving upgrading computer lab
    What are the benefits of upgrading a school computer lab?
    Press2Esc Posts: 251, Reputation: 10

May 7, 2007, 08:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay Persad
    What are the benefits of upgrading a school computer lab?
    Huh??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer upgrading... [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there guys you know I really want to know how to upgrade my PC...

Upgrading school computer lab [ 1 Answers ]

How can I upgrade my school lab with a budget of about $23750 dollars U.S. This includes networking, internet, new desks etc... I want at least a 2.5 GhZ although they don't come in processor speeds or that but basically anything close. Also I want 512 MB of RAM for 24 computers. There is no...

Improving my grass [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Indianapolis, In and it is February now. I have a lawn that used to be a horse pasture and it has a mixture of many kinds of weeds and grasses along with real grass of unknown kind. I want to know how to improve my grass growth and reduce my weeds and other grasses. What can I do in...

Improving Wireless Signal [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Motorola E95 wireless router and the signal is OK and I can receive it in manyrooms in my home but I would like to increase the coverage area without a lot of fuss. I would appreciate any suggestions. While I am somewhat computer savy, I am not a tech-head. RBJ:confused:

I need help on improving my handles and shot [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best way to improve my handles and shot? My coach has me playing a 4 because I do not have handles! I am extremely fast and I am good at driving the lane. I would make a good 2 or 3, please give me your ideas. 1- What position do you play? I play a 2 or 3, my coach has me at 4 2-...

View more questions Search