Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Apr 25, 2007, 05:22 PM
    Bad hair dresser
    Hello, I wanted to know if u get a bad job from a hair dresser that cause hair loss, can u sue him?

Check out some similar questions!

Hair dye on highlighted hair? Good or bad idea [ 3 Answers ]

hiyaaa!!! i normally get my hair done at the hairdressers, blond highlights using foils. my roots are so bad at the moment and I can't afford to have them done so today after work (finish at 3) im going to tesco's to buy a hair dye... is this a bad idea dying highlighted hair??? would it be...

Bad hair dresser [ 2 Answers ]

Hello guys, I do not know if this is the right place to ask my q. here is my q. can u sue a hair dresser if he or she did so much damage to your hair?

Bad hair dying [ 1 Answers ]

This is the worst! I dyed my hair a warmer blonde and I already am a blonde so I thought nothing bad would happen, I was wrong. My hair turned gray and purple. The even worse thing a about it is that it is permanent and I am leaving in two days for a very important meeting and I can't show up with...

Help! Bad Hair Colour [ 2 Answers ]

Help I just went to get hair highlighted and they messed it up bad? Okay, the picture I had was blonde with ligt brownish tint of red Highlightes. My hair is now dark brown with red. It is uneven in color. Just the top is dark,and on one side it is dark on top and blonde down the side, and the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.