Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alakarolina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2007, 03:09 PM
    Illegal to give out informations about minors?
    Allright so of course this is emberasing, but I have to ask. When I was 14 or 15 I can't even remember I was with my friend in a dressing room & she decided to "take" a shirt ( smart I know.. ) & she got cought. I didn't think anything was going to happen to me, but they ended up taking my information too because I didn't "stop her". Well it was really scary, the whole ordeal, but they saw that we were generally good kids & we cooperated, so they just took our information & told us to "never come back to any abercrombie". Well that happened in Georgia, America. I am living & studying in england right now, I actually work as a model & they just opened a new A&F flagship in London & I got scouted to work there ( models are mostly the only people that work there) so I filled out an application online & I'm going on an inerview Friday, but I just remember my little stupid incident back in the states... SO should I even go on the interview? By the way Im not american I'm Lithuanian citizen if that maters. I just don't know what to do. Im so confused, I know giving out minor information is illegal, but what does that mean exactly? Somebody please help me...
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Apr 25, 2007, 03:16 PM
    Do not worry about it -- they scared the heck out of you and dropped it -- Savage
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 25, 2007, 03:44 PM
    Don't worry about it, they may have keep your name in the store file for a year,

And there is also no police report if you did not go to court but even that is sealed.

But as for as not giving out info on minors, if the store did keep this in tiher computer file, making it available to all of their stores is not against the rules as to who are banned from the stores.

But no your name and info was long ago forgotten.
    We all have similar stupid things we did as kids stories.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Minors having sex in ca [ 6 Answers ]

Where can I find the law in print for the state of CA on minors having sex with minors?

Giving alcohol to minors [ 2 Answers ]

I gave alcohol to a couple oif minors on march of 2006 tomorrow I have court and I was wondering will I go to jail or be put on probation? Also if I do go on probation will I still beable to go to bars?

Minors name change [ 1 Answers ]

I live in California. I was married to my ex in 1990 divorced in 1993. The marriage produced a child. ( he chose not to appear at our divorce hearing). I was given sole legal and physical custody with visitation to him. No child support was established at that time as I was on AFDC, and the...

Minors [ 1 Answers ]

In houston Texas is it illegal for a 17 year old to move out of their parents house? Or can his or her parents doing something about it?

Minors having sex! [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering what laws in CA are there for a 17yr old male to have sex with a 16 yr old female. Can the 17 yr old be charged with unlawful sex with a minor even though they are both minors. Where can I find more informationon this topic?

View more questions Search