Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crazyhead Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2007, 02:52 PM
    Opinions based on the past!
    OK guys... I would like to see your opinions...

Would you give a guy a chance, who has had a rather bad relationship history, but says to you he really adores you, and it appears he is really into you, he said he has never felt this way before about anyone, and with all due respect he has treated me like gold. What are you opinions? Can lads change? Do you reckon they learn from their previous mistakes? Baring in mind they might not have been his fault as he obviously doesn't talk to me about his past relationships, but I know from others that not one went right, and they all endly quite nastily I think but again that is not for sure?

Thanks, any opinions appreciated!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 25, 2007, 02:57 PM
    Only time can tell how a person is and only you can tell if he is worth a chance or not. Go slow and find out. It sounds as if you've started to do so already.
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Apr 25, 2007, 03:11 PM
    Sure people change -

That said,a morally bankrupt bast*sd would say /do the same things you described to get their way. If in all your past relationships you where a turd, and you still where a turd -- would you want to tell someone that you trying to hook up with the true history of your past? -- Savage
    Amber9999 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2011, 01:18 PM
    I think people can change if they want to. If they truly love someone, they will change. Just based on my past relationship, I would be greatly cautious with someone with a background like that. I don't know if once a cheater always a cheater is true, but if I decided to be with someone like that, I would probabaly be skeptical all the time and that would create problems. That's just me though. I would be prepared for the worst though if I decided to date someone with a cheating past... good luck, I hope it works out and doesn't ened like the others.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I need as many opinions as possible! [ 7 Answers ]

I had posted a message on this site before because me & my boyfriend had fooled around & I thought there was a great possibility that I was pregnant (you may want to go back and read the whole story). I waited for about 2 weeks after my missed period and pregnancy symptoms started, and then finally...

Need some of your opinions! [ 2 Answers ]

So I have been seeing this girl... It started inocent enough and moved quickly to sexual. We were very cuddly and the sexual part was fantastic. She did tell me right from the start that she had just gotten out of a messy relationship with a guy that she moved across the country to be with. Now...

Any opinions ? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay I was kind of with this girl in the summber but we both went on vacation like she went on a week or seomthing. Day she came back I left for mine for 2 weeks than when I came back she left again.. so we started fighting and things changed. Didn't talk to her for awhile saw her around and saw...

Need opinions [ 2 Answers ]

My nephew has an outstanding warrant for drug use. He did not appear in court. His dad signed a 5000.00 surety bond and he did not appear. Since the first incident my sisters home has been raided once again. They did not find my nephew there. They did arrest his dad (my brotherinlaw) for stolen...

Your Opinions Wanted [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, A person asked this question at another question/answer websie: Sometimes my toshiba laptop slows down at any program I'm using. I go into Task Mangager and then under the Processes tab it shows 100% usage at the bottom of it so I have to reboot the PC to run normal. Why does it do this? ...

View more questions Search