Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pattiscap Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2007, 01:49 PM
    How to download a router driver?
    How do I download the driver for a Netgear 54 Mbps Wireless router WGR614 v5?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 25, 2007, 01:51 PM
    Errm, there's no such driver as routers operate using neworking standards.

What issue are you having ?
    acicomp Posts: 81, Reputation: 9

Jul 9, 2007, 06:45 PM
    Are you talking about firmware for the router itself?
    TX300 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2007, 12:22 AM
    How do I download the driver for a Netgear 54 Mbps Wireless router WGR614 v5?

OK HER WE GO. I'm not sure what you mean firmware or wireless instalation anyway, if you want to download a firmware just type your router in Google a lot of firmware on them if you want to upgrade then. Now if you want to install a new router first check a factory default IP address, most of them are set on 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 now if you are not really sure just type one of them. If asking some log in type admin and lived the password blank. There we goes you are ready to configure your router. Last if you don't know your router software just search on WGR614 v5 and download it
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2007, 12:50 AM
    Try driver guide >>

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ed' s router [ 1 Answers ]

How would you hook up a wireless router to your system when you already have 2 router in place (1) for telephone (2) road runner ----this so I can use my new laptop in another room

Router within a Router - Connection problems [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to set up a wireless network to be able to use my laptop, but am having problems getting everything working; The wireless is "Connected" yet I'm unable to access the internet, or ping the default gateway. The current setup consists of a Zyxel Prestige 643 (The "internet gateway", a...

Router [ 3 Answers ]

How to setup a wireless router? Say I have about 10 pcs.

Cd Rom, Cd driver, Cd writer driver [ 1 Answers ]

I have never had any problems with this before. I used to be able to save data, music, pictures and etc on my cd writer. I tried saving some pictures that I have recently gathered with our new baby and while my wife was pregnant. So I tried everything. The writer does not do anything. Does...

Reconfigure a router [ 3 Answers ]

I recently lost the ability to connect my laptop to my network. Something happened to the main computer. I have been told that I need to reconfigure my router. I have a netgear router. I don't know the first thing about it. Help!

View more questions Search