Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kemartin14 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2007, 01:00 PM
    Brown discharge.havent had period yet
    Im a teen and I haven't had my period yet, I noticed a brown discharge and a little blood with that... does this mean I am getting my period or is it something else?
    :confused:
    iscorpio Posts: 124, Reputation: 17

Apr 25, 2007, 01:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kemartin14
    Im a teen and i havent had my period yet, i noticed a brown discharge and a little blood with that....does this mean i am getting my period or is it something else?
    :confused:
    I think you can assume this is the beginning of your period, I began mine in this way age fourteen, if you are at all worried then chat to your gp. Although slightly scary it is also a exciting time for you now and if you have any questions about any aspect of your health your gp will give you the right answers. Take care, love and peace anne x
    kemartin14 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2007, 06:17 PM
    Thank You
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 25, 2007, 06:19 PM
    I have to agree with iscorpio.

Sounds as though you are entering the wonderful world of womanhood!!
    iscorpio Posts: 124, Reputation: 17

Apr 25, 2007, 06:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kemartin14
    Thank You
    My pleasure, I hope it puts your mind at rest, it is a strange time of life, with lots of changes going on in your body, you really need to find a friend that you can discuss things with or of course we are all here for you. Take care, love and peace anne x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why brown discharge before period? [ 6 Answers ]

It's a couple of days before my period and I'm getting a brownish discharge when I wipe and don't know why? I just switched to a new type of pill, but prior have been on ortho for about 3 years now.. Could I be pregnant??

Brown discharge and no period? [ 10 Answers ]

:confused: Hey, I was hoping someone could help me. It's about my period, or should I say my non-existent period. My last period was in May about 7 weeks ago (from the last day) and I'm about 3 weeks late. I've been late before, but this time it's different. A few days ago I thought I had gotten...

Brown discharge when period should have been [ 5 Answers ]

I was on the birth control pill for about 2 1/2 years, but my doctor's office was late calling it in, so last month I was not on it. Had sex using pull out method. Thought my period came last Sunday, but have only had a brown discharge with very tiny clots occasionally, lasting a week and a day...

Brown Discharge before period.. [ 1 Answers ]

For the past 3 months, at the beginning of every period I have about a day of only brown discharge. It doesn't have a funny odour, and like I said it only lasts a day... if that. I noticed that it started doing that after I had a yeast infection which I treated with monistat.. which was just...

No period and brown discharge? [ 1 Answers ]

I am really confused. I'm not sure what is going on and I'm worried it could be something like a miscarriage. I'm not sure. Okay, here's what's going on. I'm 25. I have two kids. My birth control method is condoms. I expected my period 7 days ago and it never came. Not even a hot flash or cramp....

View more questions Search