Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    145nnn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2007, 12:20 PM
    Why can't I host warcraft 3 frozen throne games?
    I can join but not host. I have norton antivirus 2005 and I don't have a router and I've tried almost everything I can think of. Please help.:D
    145nnn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2007, 04:18 PM
    ... How does this deal with my question... :confused:
    Dweedle Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

May 16, 2007, 04:40 PM
    ... Warcraft 3 uses an Automatch system based on your number of wins and losses its all random of who you will face unless you play a custom game whitch does not effect your record.Play broodwar... Warcraft 3 is an excuse..
    Haxzor50 Posts: 147, Reputation: 1
    -

May 16, 2007, 05:55 PM
    Get world of warcraft...
    Superfly999 Posts: 235, Reputation: 14

May 17, 2007, 08:45 AM
    Question: Can you host but no one joins? If not or if so it might be your firewall. Many people have this problem because of their firewalls. I would suggest going to Battle.net - Welcome to the Battle.net Web Site! and looking on forums in the warcraft 3 section and seeing what they say about it.
    Dweedle Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

May 19, 2007, 06:34 PM
    Warcraft 3 is RTS not MMORPG
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

May 19, 2007, 06:52 PM
    I would say it's to do with firewall too, find which ports W3 uses and forward them through to your machine on the firewall setting (some people here can help you with that if you get stuck)
    Superfly999 Posts: 235, Reputation: 14

May 21, 2007, 08:04 AM
    PortForward.com - Free Help Setting up Your Router or Firewall has a list of routers/modem and software firewalls and how to forward the ports for them. If nothing on there is what you are using try going to your ip address or default gateway (forgot which one) by going to start - run - type cmd - type ipconfig in the command prompt. Type one of those ips in your browser and it should show your isp there. Sometimes there are firewall settings there and you can forward ports there. PortForward.com - Free Help Setting up Your Router or Firewall has a list of common ports there, just scroll down to warcraft 3 and see what the tdp and udp ports you need to forward are. This might help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can't Host On Warcraft 3 (Again.) [ 3 Answers ]

Ugh. This is a bunch of crap. Okay, so I'm one of those Westell 6100 DSL users that HAD a problem hosting due to port errors. However, I found a way to get into the port and make it so I could host and everything was fine for months up until last night. All of a sudden, no one was able to join...

Warcraft 3 connected-to-hosting [ 2 Answers ]

When in try to host a game in Warcraft 3 TFT, no 1 can join my game. I have looked over many websites, followed what they said and they were no help. I have allowed TCP/UDP port 6112-6119, my router model is Netgear 'model WGR614 v7, I have Bitdefender Antivirus Plus v10. Can anyone help me...

Warcraft 2 [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering if it was possible to play Warcraft 2 on Windows XP without the CD. Now I can download it, and install it, but when I go to play it the screen goes into what appears to be a Full Screen Dos mode. Then it blinks and goes back to the folder as if I hadn't done anything at all.

To host or not to host out of town guests? [ 2 Answers ]

Is it considered rude to suggest family members to stay at a hotel when they come to your state for a visit? My husband and I live near a "tourist-y" city. We both work full time jobs with long hours. His brother mentioned he would like to visit soon when their boys get a bit older. I...

View more questions Search