Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    denali58 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2005, 07:57 AM
    Atech Modem ATS-260
    Just finished installing a new HD on a Gateway 2000 with a WIN 98 SE for an OS.

Having some problems finding a driver for the modem. I have been to windrivers and driverguide. Driver guide appears to have the driver but almost impossible to gain access to the site without going through there BS to become a member. Still waiting for a e mail verification e mail.

Anyone aware of another site?

Thanks

Dan
    SESaskDFC Posts: 214, Reputation: 17

Mar 27, 2005, 08:12 AM
    Howdy:

Go back to driverguide and use drivers/all as the username/password combo..

You will get to a screen saying your password is going to expire.. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the webpage and you will see the following..

"If you don't want to create your new account, click here to continue on to the site."

Just click on the link provided..

Murray
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 27, 2005, 11:59 AM
    I googled ATECH ATS-260 and came up with several listings. This one seems to be what you want:

http://www.modem-drivers.com/drivers/14/14185.htm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Modem com port 4 [ 4 Answers ]

I have come across this problem a few times but can never remember how I fixed it. My modem is installing on COM port 4, I only have COM port 1 and 2. I have NO resource conflicts, have uninstalled and reinstalled many times with the same result. Thanks Dan

I need dsl modem help [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm planning on getting a dsl modem connection for my room know how would this thing be set up in my room I already have a phone jack in my room which I don't use atm could I use this or would some guy come in amd make a new one

Modem driver [ 6 Answers ]

I'm looking for a driver for my modem.. it's a Motorola FM-56pci/mt-us.

Computer says I have no modem HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

When I reinstalled the windows 98, I lost my modem. I don't know what this means but when I tried to connect to the internet it said I could not because I did not have a modem.. I do have a modem disk but when put it ni the computer, nothing happened, and so I went to my computer and clicked it...

Modem Types [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, Could anyone advise me on what I have to do if I currently have a broadband connection (all connected up and installed) in my home but my PC only seems to have a 56k modem installed. Ie: Is there still a way I can connect to the internet on my PC via my broadband cable? The connector on the...

View more questions Search