Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rip Chaterman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2007, 10:53 AM
    Methadone out of system
    How long does it take to get Methadone out of ones system so that a detox can be done?
    k1j14mom Posts: 108, Reputation: 6

Apr 28, 2007, 11:02 AM
    Well it looks like maybe it can take up to 59 hours to get out of you system
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 28, 2007, 11:31 AM
    It can take as many as 1 - 7 days to get completely out of your system depending on amount used and how often it is used.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Methadone [ 21 Answers ]

I am currently under doctors care by being prescribed methadone. I understand that it is a long process in getting well by taking and getting off the methadone... 1. I was on heroin and tried all methods in getting off, but was methadone a right choice?. 2. Is there a percentage off people that...

Smoke extract system & staircase press. System [ 2 Answers ]

I am working for a 35 storey tower. There are smoke extract and staircase/lift lobby pressurisation system in case of fire. Now consultant has already given the CFM required for these Fans, but I have to submit the calculations for the same to the Local Govt. authority. So please help me if...

Methadone withdraw [ 2 Answers ]

My friend was detoxing from herion with 30 mg of methadone. He stopped taking METHADONE WITHOUT A DOCTOR'S SUPERVISION, and is now experiencing withdraws such as sweating. Should he continue taking 30MG, or lower the doseage?

I know a methadone user, and have a ? [ 6 Answers ]

I know someone who takes methadone and takes like 2 or 3 a day, everyday sometimes every other day, and about once a week vomits violently... will this person be OK, or is there a risk involved.. this person has been taking methadone for a long long time

How do I increase H2O pressure on well system with a water filtration system? [ 2 Answers ]

Howdy, I would like to know how I can increase my water pressure. My current system uses a well pump with a small pressure tank, and "D" control valve. It then runs through a WATERSOFT filtration tank, RAINSOFT water softner, and on the Hot water side, an AQUASTAR on demand hot water system. I...

View more questions Search