Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Adrienne522 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2007, 10:40 AM
    Artificial Nails
    Can someone tell me what are fiberglass nails? My nails are HORRIBLE. I have a biting issue with them. I am getting my nails done next week and the receptionist asked me what I wanted, I told her that I wasn't sure. So, she said that the tech can do a set of fiberglass nails and that they will look really nice. I have had artificial nails before, just not fiberglass. Please help.:confused:
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Apr 25, 2007, 10:45 AM
    Wow, fiberglass? I've never heard of fiberglass nails before. Maybe it's a new type of thing.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2007, 10:47 AM
    Please post back and let us know how you like them. I haven't heard of them, either.

I love my pink-n-white acrylic nails. No daily maintenance and they always look good.
    Adrienne522 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2007, 10:55 AM
    I think it some kind of gel nail. I am getting them done next Friday. I am excited but nervous!
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2007, 11:01 AM
    I have seen "gel nails" listed on the price board at my salon but have never asked about it (mainly because it is more expensive.)
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Apr 25, 2007, 11:12 AM
    I have also seen "gel nails" before. Most people use them if they're allergic to acrylic. And they look great! Please post after you get them done! Maybe I'd like to get some soon. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Artificial nails? [ 3 Answers ]

Im Pregnant is it okay to get Artificial nails?

Toe nails [ 3 Answers ]

My mom and I are going to get pedicures in a week. I thought it would be a nice treat for her and me. Well, as it turns out, she said that she has some sort of toenail problem. She said that both or her big toe nail and 1 or 2 or her small ones are whiteish yellow from the top of the nail to the...

Nails from the salon [ 1 Answers ]

I got my nails done about 2 weeks ago. I want to remove them soon but I don't have the money to get them taken off. Is there any way to take them off with out damaging the nail underneath and without ripping them off?

Artificial intelligence in automobile design [ 3 Answers ]

Sir can u tell me that what is artificial intt. And it can be use in automobiles that is my favourite subject How art. int. can b use in automobile design

T-nails [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, Using W2K pro and have a bunch of jpg photos in folders. Now at one time when I open a folder I could see all thumbnails of photos(actual picture) and just scroll through to pick them. But somewhere along the lines aka program change or removal, I no longer see them instead an icon of what...

View more questions Search