Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kipNYC Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2007, 10:06 AM
    Flushed wedding ring.
    Flushed wedding ring in an apartment building. Any clue if sceptic in these buildings has a trap or something? Miserable!!
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2007, 10:16 AM
    I'm not a plummer, but once a similar situation happened to me.
    It could be in the trap of your toilet.
    Once we had to replace a toilet, there was a key in the toilet's trap that had been there for a very long time.

Had another toilet problem once because my son flushed some small toys down, each one were in the trap when the plummer took up the toilet.
    (actually, the plummer found the key. We took the toilet up ourselves to get the toys out - it wasn't that hard)

I hope you find it. Call a plummer to take up the toilet.
    The ring is probably heavy enough that it's still in there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lost wedding ring [ 4 Answers ]

I left my engagement ring on a shelf in the bedroom. I put the children in there while I cleaned the living room carpet almost three days ago. When I remembered where I left he ring the children had already found it and misplaced it. I have practically turned the house upside down searching for...

Wedding ring got flushed. [ 1 Answers ]

Live in apartment building and curious if there is some sort of trap or something in the septic?? If I can try & get ring back or is it gone forever??

Lost wedding ring [ 3 Answers ]

I left my wedding ring on a shelf in the bedroom. I forgot about it and put my children in my bedroom to watch a movie while I cleaned the living room carpet. When I remembered the ring, it was too late and my children are too young to tell me where my ring is at. Does anyone have a clue as how...

What's the difference between a comitment ring and an engagement ring? [ 13 Answers ]

Can someone please help me here I was wondering what's the difference between a commitment ring and an engagement ring?

Wedding Ring Question [ 6 Answers ]

My g/f and I are curious about the wedding ring thing. She doesn't want an engagement ring but I would like to get her one anyway. Also if anyone knows where I can find a good white gold engagement ring with diamonds inset id love your help. With the redding rings themselves. Who pays for them...

View more questions Search