Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juniperblue Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2005, 02:00 AM
    Sourdough Starter
    I tried making sourdough starter two days ago. Yesterday, it looked fine, but today when I opened it to stir the mixture had a green substance on the surface. It didn't look right or smell right. Is this normal or did something go wrong? (It almost looked like mold.)

Thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

2001 Honda Civic - Starter - Can you show me the location of the starter? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm having starting problems with my 2001 Honda Civic EX 4DR. This is the first problem with the car and I can't find the starter. Can you help?

Sourdough [ 7 Answers ]

How can I prevent my sourdough bread from dropping about a third when I bake it. TY Reed

Starter Won't Stop! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a MTD Garden tractor/mower. I heard a whinning sound while cutting grass. I shut it down but the sound continued. Discovered the starter was spinning. Could not stop it by turning the key. Disconnected the Negative side of battery and it continued to spin. Then, each time I touched the...

Chimney starter [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me how to make my own chimney starter for charcoal grill./ Think use large cans but unsure where the air holes would be placed and what size. Many thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.