Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DivaTudeMom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2007, 09:03 AM
    Covering up old and new scars
    I have 2 scars on my left leg that are a light purple and light reddish color and would like to know what kind of make up or concealer would help to make them less apparent. {scars are about 18 years old} I also have some new scars that are from having skin tags removed 4 months ago. They are light red. What would help to cover them up? Any info. Would be greatly appreciated! :o
    lJ. Posts: 446, Reputation: 21

Apr 3, 2010, 06:29 PM

You could get help from a dermatologist and also use Vitamin E on the scars.
    139033 Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Apr 5, 2010, 09:31 PM

For temporary effect, you can apply some cosmetic lotion like - foundations / gel .
    You can hide scar by appropriate clothing.
    If you want to remove scars prmanentely you can use " SHEHNAZ HUSSAIN'S lotion , you can get it any where from India, or can search from Google.
    You can use some herbal treatements like - apply tomato crush on the scar regurlay , it will vanished but took long time to go.
    There are many home recipies are available but you need lot of patience & took long time to heel .
    Choice is yours..

I would advice not to use any synthetic or chemical application. That would cause harmful effect on skin and further increase other problems.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Safely covering an outlet [ 4 Answers ]

I have an outlet in my floor that I don't often use. I don't want to completely remove it but it is ugly and I would like to cover it with a rug. I worry though, about that being a fire hazard. Is there something I can safely cover the outlet with before I put down the rug? Thanks!

Covering over a parged foundation [ 4 Answers ]

Our house foundation is block and covered by parge. We have painted it every summer since we have built our home. (7 years this summer) It is beginning to look dull and dirty even with new paint. Is there anything that can be put over the parge such as panels of fake brick or stone? I would...

Covering redness [ 1 Answers ]

My skin can get pretty sensitive to heat, temperature change, stress, as well as the usual embarrassment factor. It's an extreme case of flushing in those kinds of situations. Anyway, is there something that I can buy (that is inexpensive) and use to cover up the blotchy redness? I get it on my...

View more questions Search