Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 13, 2007, 07:49 PM
    The things people see or feel as ghosts for what ever they are, have been noted to move at times, but normally no. If for example there are stories where the ghost is attached to an item, not an area, who where that item goes.

But by and large the stories of any real damage done by ghosts are rare,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who gets the house? [ 1 Answers ]

Note: I am in the son-in-law, trying to obtain information for my distraught mother -in-law. Here is the situation: My mother-in-law (Ethel) lives on xxxx Street in Philadelphia, PA. Ethel's mother, and Ethel's mother's two sisters (Ethel's aunts, Edna & Edith), all lived nearby on the same...

Old house [ 1 Answers ]

I recently bought a home built in 1940's and am doing some remodeling. I unhooked my bathroom light fixture that hung above the mirror and found that the wires were not color coded as I had expected. Of course in my hurry I did not label which wires went to what on the original fixture. Now I am...

Getting house in my name [ 5 Answers ]

My mother's mom has been deceased since 1985 and my mother has been paying the mortgage but house is still in her mom's name. How does my mom get house in her name instead?

Who gets the house? [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married 1 1/2 years. We bought a house in April 2004. The loan is only in my name because his credit is horrible but his name is also on the deed. He has been lying to me about large amounts of money received and spent from our joint checking account and I am thinking...

View more questions Search