Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Adrienne522 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2007, 07:56 AM
    Spray Tanning Beds
    I am going to be celebrating my 31st birthday on the 4th of May. I am going to pamper myself for the day. I am getting my hair cut and styled and I am also getting my nails done. I am so excited. Since my 9th month old, I have not had a chance to breath. Anyway... my question, has anyone used a tanning booth that does the spray tanning? If so, did you like it? I was thinking about going Thursday night, so it would have a chance to set in. Any comments or suggestions?
    missk Posts: 517, Reputation: 44

Apr 25, 2007, 08:05 AM
    I love spray tanning beds. Have never had a problem with them. I have friends that use them and love them and I have suggested it to friends who love them also. You need to exfoliate your body really well with a fruit exfoliator. They give you a cream to put on your nails, but I suggest and the girls at the tanning bed suggest not to use it-if you don't put it on your nail only it will make a white spot on your hands. When you get out of the bed let it soak in a little and very gently dab any runs that may be on your legs. It only last about a week though but for me it is worth it. I am fair skin and use the medium tan.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tanning [ 2 Answers ]

OK... last few years I've spent each day of my summer either in class (college) or at work... so basically I'm pretty pale/white. I've recently joined a new gym and noticed they have those tanning machines, I've never used them, or actually "tanned" (purposely). Should I use that tanning machine,...

Toning Beds [ 8 Answers ]

I just had a demonstration regarding Toning Beds. I would like to know, do they really work? Is it worth the money?

Tanning beds? [ 2 Answers ]

My buddies and I want to go and tan in tanning beds but we're not sure how much I would be and we don't really want to be that dark just not as white as whiteout so does any one no were to go and how much it would be? :eek:

Our dog is urinating on our beds? [ 1 Answers ]

We have a 12 month old dog who is urinating on our beds. He has been fixed and this problem actually started after he was fixed. We are constantly keeping our doors closed, but the one time it's open he gets in. We have tried many different things and it's not helping. Is there anyone else who...

How to get kitten to stop peeing on beds? [ 3 Answers ]

My kitten is about 5 months old now and she keeps peeing on beds. Do you know how to get her to stop? :confused:

View more questions Search