Ask
    Kim Ainsworth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 10:24 PM
    Australian Prime ministers
    Who is the most influential Australian Prime Minister and Why
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2007, 12:48 AM
    If you do a Google search for Australian Prime Minister Influence or, Influential, then you will probably be able to find an answer to your question as well as being able to give yourself credit for finding the answer.

Also, please see the following link.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/math-s...board-b-u.html
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2007, 04:42 PM
    Very hard to say?

Influence in what way? Our current one has been fairly influential. He has put us in wars the public don't want.

Gough Whitlam was a very influential Prime Minister. Sir Robert Menzies, Paul Keating of recent times.

Have a look at Wikipedia and see what you can come up with. It is a very broad question.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2007, 04:43 PM
    Mind you George Bush has been a pretty influential "Australian" leader too. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you prime a pump? [ 5 Answers ]

Can somebody tell me how to prime a sprinkler pump the right way? I have 2 cut-off valves on my system. The first one leads to the pump, and the other valve leads to the cylinder shaped thing with the five tubes on it... My question is: do I close the 2nd valve and open the first valve to let water...

Who are the 10 most influential Australian prime ministers and why? [ 1 Answers ]

Who are the 10 most influential Australian prime ministers and why?

Prime numbers [ 6 Answers ]

What is a prime number -describe and use an example please.

Prime numbers [ 7 Answers ]

a buddy of mine posts hard math problems on myspace. I'm no math whiz so I enlist the help of others... help me out please What is the largest prime you can write using the digits from the 7th 4-digit prime in consecutive digits of (-1)^(1/(Pi * I))... where "i" of course equals sqrt(-1) ...

Prime ministers and presidents [ 8 Answers ]

My question is how do you think has more power- prime ministers or presidents and why? I`m not sure myself cause I'm in favour for presidential government yet still in favour for parilamentary government. Please help

View more questions Search