Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daisy2000can Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 05:12 PM
    After pregnancy
    I had a baby 3 weeks ago, and I was wondering when I can start doing sit ups to get rid of this belly I have?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 24, 2007, 05:26 PM
    Just conentrate on taking care of your baby, the belly will take care of itself after a couple of months, just be patient. You will lose your 'baby fat' if you are nursing, if not, then it will take longer. Watch your diet but don't deprive yourself of nutrients your breast milk needs. When your little one gets older, maybe a 2 or 3 months, there are exercises you can do with her/he to help those abs get back in shape. It is all fun, just enjoy it.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2007, 03:23 PM
    At least wait till your first check up and then ask your Doctors advice on how soon would be safe. Enjoy your baby right now, your body needs to heal a little before you start exercising.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy... when can I tell? [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my husband are wanting to have a baby. I have already had my period for last month... but haven't got it for this month.I donno when I will get it,normally get it near the end of the month.I just got off ortho evera,about 3 or 4 weeks ago. I was wondering when will I be able to take a test...

Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex couple of times before my first day of period on 9 Dec 2006.As I was doubtful about myself being pregnant I had taken Norlevo,emergency contraceptive pill.During my this period I had normal bleeding. Right after 20 days of this period, on 29 Dec I had another period in which...

Pregnancy! [ 6 Answers ]

My last period was on nov 25th I was supposed to get my period on the 23rd of dec... a couple days before that I had a little bleeding not a lot it was very light and didn't last long. Could I still get my period anyone have any ideas? I do use the bathroom a lot more but it's also hmmm number 2 so...

Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

What are the must fertile times that a woman can get pregnant

Pregnancy [ 10 Answers ]

I've been trying to get pregnant for 1 year and every month my husband I must not be hitting on the right day. So my Question is How many days after your period is the most fertile time? None of the calendars for fertility have been correct.

View more questions Search